> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Sparrow's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 18 2012, 02:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 17 2012, 12:31 AM) *
I like the sound of this lesson by Muris

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guitar/blue-note-in-a/

Some really tasty licks in there. I will get started

I also have all these songs I want to learn on rhythm guitar by Rancid, Sublime, and AFI, and different things on bass too biggrin.gif

Hi man! This sounds great for me! Please post here the progress and videos of you playing the lesson and also if you learn any of the songs. Also let me know if you need some help with it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sparrow
Jun 19 2012, 04:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 18 2012, 01:43 PM) *
Hi man! This sounds great for me! Please post here the progress and videos of you playing the lesson and also if you learn any of the songs. Also let me know if you need some help with it. smile.gif

I will work on those new exercises you gave me eventually, but right now I want to focus on the AP patterns you gave us in the last video chat. Those are really useful and I want to get them down!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 19 2012, 10:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 19 2012, 12:52 PM) *
I will work on those new exercises you gave me eventually, but right now I want to focus on the AP patterns you gave us in the last video chat. Those are really useful and I want to get them down!

Cool Sparrow! Yeah, those "Outside & Inside Picking" exercises are the best! Work on them and let me know if you notice progress. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sparrow
Jun 26 2012, 01:50 AM
Been practicing the first set of outside and inside picking patterns for a week now. Inside picking is good but outside picking is tough! I'll post a video in another week after I make a little more progress.

I'm having a bit of trouble with part of that Muris lesson "Blue Note In A" 1. In the 3rd part of the instruction for the video you can see a part where he does a really wide vibrato over and over like Jeff Beck. I am having trouble copying this!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 26 2012, 06:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 25 2012, 09:50 PM) *
Been practicing the first set of outside and inside picking patterns for a week now. Inside picking is good but outside picking is tough! I'll post a video in another week after I make a little more progress.

I'm having a bit of trouble with part of that Muris lesson "Blue Note In A" 1. In the 3rd part of the instruction for the video you can see a part where he does a really wide vibrato over and over like Jeff Beck. I am having trouble copying this!

yes, that wide vibrato is something that requires much strength and precision. The way to achieve it is just working on that type of vibrato over the backing, play long scale notes and try to add that vibrato. Concentrate 100% on that and do it every day. After some days you will master it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sparrow
Jul 5 2012, 01:36 PM
Damnit Man! I thought your chats were on Friday, not Wednesday. I missed it ohmy.gif

I am moving to a new place this week so everything is a bit crazy, I'll try to post a video at the end of this week or the next for the AP exercises. Getting faster......so slowly smile.gif

I have fallen out of practice with Muris' lesson but I will try to practice it too!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 5 2012, 03:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jul 5 2012, 09:36 AM) *
Damnit Man! I thought your chats were on Friday, not Wednesday. I missed it ohmy.gif

I am moving to a new place this week so everything is a bit crazy, I'll try to post a video at the end of this week or the next for the AP exercises. Getting faster......so slowly smile.gif

I have fallen out of practice with Muris' lesson but I will try to practice it too!

yes, but this was a change only for this week. The next one I will do one on Wednesday and another one on Friday. wink.gif

I-m glad to know that the exercises are getting faster with hard work! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:36 PM