3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
How Fast Can You Play This ?
Todd Simpson
May 28 2013, 05:44 AM
GMC:er
Yup. MAHARZAN pointed that to me a few posts ago. But yes your exactly right, playing it the way I"m doing is what let's teh technique actually work. If I played as written double down strokes would be seriously odd smile.gif Maybe just for working out an odd pick pattern? Thanks for checking it out!

Todd

QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ May 27 2013, 02:16 PM) *
Todd: Now I see why it doesn't make sense, you're playing a pickup into it - not as written. So that's what allows that method to work. If you played it as written it would be weird to do two downstrokes, and it wouldn't be down with economy picking.

Nice work on the video man!

Sure thing smile.gif I actually played it wrong vs the tab which I read to quickly. I thought I knew where you were going right away. I was just wrong about it smile.gif It's a good workout to be sure!

Todd

QUOTE (Opetholic @ May 27 2013, 02:59 PM) *
Thanks for the posts Todd and Mr DG smile.gif Very nice playing. I will practice this in my free time smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:37 AM