Charvel Model 3dr In Large Hall Wallpaper
twist
Nov 19 2009, 06:57 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone, recently i got bored of my old desktop wallpaper so i decided to make a new one. And since i think it came out quite good, i thought i could share it with you smile.gif

It is in 1920x1200 Resolution so there is plenty of room to crop and resize it to many screen formats...

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by twist: Nov 19 2009, 07:56 PM

--------------------
rivers just happen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 19 2009, 07:06 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow that is amazing job! I have checked your web site, very interesting work there! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Frederik
Nov 19 2009, 07:28 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
HOW?

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 19 2009, 07:45 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Those Charvel guitars look so amazingly cool ! smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
twist
Nov 19 2009, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 19 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Wow that is amazing job! I have checked your web site, very interesting work there! smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

QUOTE (Frederik @ Nov 19 2009, 07:28 PM) *
HOW?

It is modeled in 3D Studio Max 2009 and rendered with mental ray. The guitar model is a few years old, the hall is new.

QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Nov 19 2009, 07:45 PM) *
Those Charvel guitars look so amazingly cool ! smile.gif

Thats why they deserve to be displayed like this smile.gif

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Nov 19 2009, 10:17 PM
I'm not really sold by the perspective of the logos superimposed on the banners; they're killing the illusion for me. Did you lay those on by hand in post render (like, photoshop) or are they part of the render?

Everything else looks really cool. Enjoy the burn-in on your monitor wink.gif

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 19 2009, 10:23 PM
Perhaps you could add a golden plaque on the display with the brand "Jackson", "Charvel", and the logo, you know, like in the museums. smile.gif

--------------------

My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
twist
Nov 19 2009, 10:29 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Nov 19 2009, 10:17 PM) *
I'm not really sold by the perspective of the logos superimposed on the banners; they're killing the illusion for me. Did you lay those on by hand in post render (like, photoshop) or are they part of the render?

Everything else looks really cool. Enjoy the burn-in on your monitor wink.gif

Thank you smile.gif The banners are part of the rendering. Without them it looked so empty. I am thinking about adding a little bit more banner-like geometry, like some wrinkles and stuff... smile.gif

QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Nov 19 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Perhaps you could add a golden plaque on the display with the brand "Jackson", "Charvel", and the logo, you know, like in the museums. smile.gif

Thought about that too... But it would destroy the symmetry of the image as i would have to choose one side of the display box for the badge... But i think i will try that too... smile.gif

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 19 2009, 10:49 PM
Keep the orange banners though. They look great, but without the brands on them. smile.gif

Destroying a small part of the symetry, like the dissonant note that makes a piece sounds like a chef d'oeuvre. smile.gif

(the right side is good as it is in front of the guitar tongue.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
twist
Nov 20 2009, 12:57 AM
I added a small sign... barely readable but if i make it bigger it looks unrealistic...

And i removed the brands and simplified the banners...
Attached Image

Oh and this is with lower quality settings and a smaller resolution to save render time smile.gif

This post has been edited by twist: Nov 20 2009, 02:23 AM

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 20 2009, 09:38 AM
Instructor
Great work. Charvel is awesome brand. I've tried model 6 long ago, it was great feeling playing it.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
twist
Nov 20 2009, 11:26 AM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 20 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Great work. Charvel is awesome brand. I've tried model 6 long ago, it was great feeling playing it.

Thanks! smile.gif Yeah its an awesome guitar, i have it for 8 or 9 years now and i never found something better smile.gif

I rendered the picture again with better quality and resolution, here it is:
Attached Image

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:49 PM