Cemetery Gates Using One Hand
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2013, 10:03 PM
GMC:er
This guy from Immortal Guardian plays the guitar part for cemetery gates with one hand while playing the keyboard part with the other hand. smile.gif And look at those spiff rigs behind him with the laptops on top. I wonder if they are dual redundant rigs?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GregH
Dec 11 2013, 10:21 PM
Nice playing.
He is standing in front of a big mirror so it is only one rig with laptop behind him (the other is a reflection).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 12 2013, 02:09 AM
Egad your right!! Didn't even notice smile.gif

QUOTE (GregH @ Dec 11 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Nice playing.
He is standing in front of a big mirror so it is only one rig with laptop behind him (the other is a reflection).

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2013, 02:34 AM
Instructor
hehehe I bookmarked this video today to post it at GMC. It was published by Pantera's facebook. I love it. Fantastic song and very creative version. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Dec 12 2013, 04:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
And they say humans can't multitask! laugh.gif

That is some awesome playing though, if you busked like that you'd be the center of attention!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 12 2013, 03:36 PM
Tone Seeker
Holy ...! He's amazing ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2013, 08:57 PM
Instructor
Very clever dude !!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2013, 06:24 AM
Speaking of CEMETERY GATES (despite my spelling error in the thread title) here is a band I really dig, TYR! Doing a cover of Cemetery Gates and doing it quite well smile.gif P.S. Yes I like the original better also, but this version is indeed spiff!

+Quote Post
wollace03
Dec 15 2013, 03:25 PM
wow, very impressive video... I had to watch it a few times..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:47 AM