Hey All, This Is Paul From Norway
paulwicking
Oct 25 2009, 06:03 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

quick intro of myself; new member to GMC, 29 year old guy living in Bergen, Norway. In a band (3-piece metal band) since just recently. I play the Jackson Adrian Smith signature and saving for an EVH amp. I'm finally feeling ready to be totally devoted to my playing and hoping I can pick up some neat licks and stuff from here, as being the only guitar player in a 3-piece band kinda puts some weight on my shoulders biggrin.gif Anyway, looking forward to learning new stuff and making new friends here!

Cheers

Paul
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
superize
Oct 25 2009, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Welcome to the site

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 25 2009, 06:14 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Welcome and good luck:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Oct 25 2009, 06:25 PM
Welcome to GMC. smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 25 2009, 06:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC ! Have fun! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 25 2009, 07:18 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Velkommen smile.gif
Nice guitar you've got!!
Iron Maiden is my favourite band, and have been since the age of 11 biggrin.gif

What band are you in?
I'm from Stavanger myself smile.gif

+Quote Post
arctic1234
Oct 25 2009, 08:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
Velkommen! smile.gif

--------------------

"Fake it ´til you make it"

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Oct 25 2009, 09:16 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 25 2009, 09:50 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Välkommen smile.gif

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Oct 25 2009, 10:01 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 25 2009, 10:12 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Paul smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
paulwicking
Oct 25 2009, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Oct 25 2009, 07:18 PM) *
Velkommen smile.gif
Nice guitar you've got!!
Iron Maiden is my favourite band, and have been since the age of 11 biggrin.gif

What band are you in?
I'm from Stavanger myself smile.gif

For some weird reason, they're my favorite band also - what a coincidence! laugh.gif
And yeah, she plays soooo beautifully man! I used to have the Fender Stratocaster Iron Maiden signature (from some years back) but had to sell it to afford to go see my ex-fiancée's family in a faaaar, far away country.... and then suddenly she's my ex-fiancée and I was there with flight tickets, no reason to go and no guitar rolleyes.gif Went anyway and met a lot of nice people though, and then picked up this beauty which actually plays a lot better (imho).

The band's "working title" is H1N1 and is just put together actually, we don't have a drummer yet but some guys are gonna have try-outs soon. Band consist of myself and a good friend on mine on bass. We play hard, fast and massive metal! biggrin.gif Well, we will do so anyway *lol* so that's part of the reason why I'm here, to increase my speed and solo'ing smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 25 2009, 11:09 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome Paul, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for here. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Oct 25 2009, 11:10 PM
Welcome. You'll love this place, and learn a lot. cool.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Oct 25 2009, 11:57 PM
Instructor
Velkommen! smile.gif
Nice to see more Norwegians here smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2009, 02:43 AM
Instructor
Hi Paul! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Oct 26 2009, 04:48 AM
Learning Roadie
Paul, welcome to this awesome site. I'm a newcomer myself, too. biggrin.gif

Hope to see you around the forums, too. smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 26 2009, 09:24 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (paulwicking @ Oct 25 2009, 10:34 PM) *
For some weird reason, they're my favorite band also - what a coincidence! laugh.gif
And yeah, she plays soooo beautifully man! I used to have the Fender Stratocaster Iron Maiden signature (from some years back) but had to sell it to afford to go see my ex-fiancée's family in a faaaar, far away country.... and then suddenly she's my ex-fiancée and I was there with flight tickets, no reason to go and no guitar rolleyes.gif Went anyway and met a lot of nice people though, and then picked up this beauty which actually plays a lot better (imho).

The band's "working title" is H1N1 and is just put together actually, we don't have a drummer yet but some guys are gonna have try-outs soon. Band consist of myself and a good friend on mine on bass. We play hard, fast and massive metal! biggrin.gif Well, we will do so anyway *lol* so that's part of the reason why I'm here, to increase my speed and solo'ing smile.gif

Nice, you've got good taste in music biggrin.gif
Looks like a great guitar, so I bet it plays smooth sa well!
Nice, be sure to post something when and if you record some stuff smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Oct 26 2009, 09:33 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC, I'm sure you will learn some awesome Licks here. smile.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 26 2009, 09:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome neighbour! Audiopaal and Trond really needs some companions!! tongue.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:52 PM