Songs To Impress
AudunESP
Jun 8 2008, 01:17 AM
GMC:er
Im sorry for extensivly posting at your sub-forum, but i have another question!
Next saturday im going to a trip with a somekindof cluc im part of. Its a nice boattrip with sleepover, so im sure having my guitar on.
Well, to the point. There will be a girl on the trip i really want to impress with my guitar/singing.
I know not so many acoustic songs, so i wonder if you know any which i could learn.
I think im a barritone, so i can't sing this high (verse): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXlF6waTUKE and i have problems singing this low : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTUIe1-2fo
i take tips from everyone smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Jun 9 2008, 05:21 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 12 2008, 09:59 AM
Singing Instructor
Don't worry your self for asking questions,I will always try to help you as much as I can.smile.gif

So,girl you say,always good thing to make you practice.:)WEll,Slipknot song is low but if you are a baritone,you should not haw problems to sing it,but ,any way,as I was trying to impress some girls in my time,"Dust in the wind" always works good.Only problem is that there is some high parts,but i usually sing them in one octave down.
Hope you get the girl at the end.smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 PM