> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

50 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Misterm's Thread, for Gab's Army
Manu RASSE
Feb 6 2017, 04:45 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

Thank you for kinds words

I work new lesson since some days.
Keith scott Style (Brian Adams)

I wanted play with pleasure without hard work technique.
I need to work on timing and bends... What do you think about dynamic ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 6 2017, 04:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2017, 04:33 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, this is a good take as always. However, I think that there is more room to improve each of the elements that you've asked. It's not dramatic, but you can improve your timing, the precision of your bending, and add more dynamics work to this one.

I've seen you having important progress regarding these elements to I'm sure that you'll master this lesson pretty soon. Also, your tone needs some tweaking. It's lacking some presence / definition compared to the original lesson.

Keep on the hard work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 7 2017, 06:30 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

Ok, I 'll work on every points

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2017, 01:23 PM
Instructor
Great!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 12 2017, 06:28 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi gab

New take, better ?

I work on alternate workout.
This lesson is very strong...
Sometimes I work it but never for a very long time, the reason is that after a few weeks it irritates me.

I have a break, I play other things, I play it later when I want to progress on alternate picking
Today, I play 110 BPM, 120 BPM soon. I have some difficulty but I work on slowly

12/02/2017 110 BPM

01/05/2016 100 BPM

06/12/2015 90Bpm

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 12 2017, 06:44 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 14 2017, 12:00 AM
Instructor
Hi MisterM,

Good job! I note important progress on that Keith Scott's lesson. All the elements that I've marked in my previous comment are now improved and I can say that this take would pass smoothly at REC. I really enjoy your tone, and feeling on this one, specially your vibrato.

About the AP lesson, it's awesome to see the progress through those 3 vids. This kind of AP exercises can be boring after some days of practice, so it's good to have an archive with different ones to choose a different one any time you get tired of it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 16 2017, 01:56 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

New take to Rec Section, I hope that it's ok

I keep hard work about AP, Alternate picking third, modal madness...

Also, sweeping...
I think the take show some progress about right hand

01/05/2016

16/02/2017

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 17 2017, 05:37 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 17 2017, 02:01 PM
Instructor
Good! I think that the new take on Keith is pretty close to the previous one. Your overall playing is really good. I don't find any relevant issue to fix there, maybe some little details regarding vibrato quality (in a few case/s), any bend that is not 100% precise and a small very small timing issue, but seriously nothing to worry about. I think that you are ready to move forward.

The sweeps sound good and clean. There is more room to make it sound with smoother timing. It can be tricky to be precise with timing at slow tempo when playing sweep picking, but being able to do it gives you a great right hand control, so keep on practicing!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 19 2017, 08:37 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab,

I think I understood what Darius said about my index finger.
I'll try today to fix it.

I posted response on Pratcice Room :
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=57935

I work again Funk Soloing lesson....
Fast section had demotivated me
I decide to start again......

05/2016 80% max

Today 90%

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 19 2017, 07:41 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 20 2017, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! Great job with this lesson. It's curious to see that the faster version sounds more precise than the other one. Every part, even the last fast lick sounds better. This is a good thing, however, being able to play at slow speeds is also important, so try playing this one twice every day at slower speeds too.

About the vibrato thing, I think that Ben already clarified it. Darius refers to the "vibration", so the up and down movement, and said that it wasn't regular and connected with the groove of the song. This makes avoids the vibrato sound consistent and related to the track.

Is it clear now?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 27 2017, 12:02 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi MisterM! Great job with this lesson. It's curious to see that the faster version sounds more precise than the other one. Every part, even the last fast lick sounds better. This is a good thing, however, being able to play at slow speeds is also important, so try playing this one twice every day at slower speeds too.

About the vibrato thing, I think that Ben already clarified it. Darius refers to the "vibration", so the up and down movement, and said that it wasn't regular and connected with the groove of the song. This makes avoids the vibrato sound consistent and related to the track.

Is it clear now?

Hi Gab

Yes I Understantood things about vibrato.
It is not natural for me.I need some time, but I understood how to work.

Work To funk Soling 100% Speed

about vibrato : on the video "04 sec" my first slide and vibrato is not very good, my finger doing upward again..... mad.gif
I shall do better on the next one

What do you think about take ?

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 27 2017, 12:18 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2017, 01:51 AM
Instructor
Hi mate,

I have to start that I love your tone on this video. What are you using?

This take is really good, I enjoy every part a lot, and I only find relevant issues in the faster parts (second half) where you have some hand sync issues, and some little timing problems. The other sections sound tight and with a good use of dynamics.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Mar 9 2017, 12:09 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

QUOTE ("Gab")
What are you using?

I Used Guitar Rig, I have mixed GR track + ambiant track (20%)

2 New Take lessons Rythm + Solo.
I see a lot of progress, what do you think about it ?
I post at Rec Section, because I'm proud, I hope you'll be ok

Funk Rythm Lesson
16/05/2016
Spoiler:

09/03/2017

09/03/2017

This post has been edited by MisterM: Mar 12 2017, 06:57 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2017, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! This is totally epic! Your work on both lesson is top level! I don't note any relevant issue to fix. Your playing is precise, expressive, and I also notice that you are comfortable with the different parts. I'm totally impressed man.

This is definitely passed! What's next? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Mar 10 2017, 10:45 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hello Gab,

Thank you, I am happy to read your comment, it is reassuring.

I continue the work on funk.
Every day, I play

- Funky blues rythm
My first recording on REC Section is not decisive, I have to learn again a lot above.

- Shunk Funk
It is difficult to obtain a clean playing. Step by step, I improve it.
I play only the first sequency, I shall learn the continuation later

Also, I work on HTWT Scale
I can again progress on the precision and the speed

I shall post videos by a few weeks.
I am happy, I have the impression to have still progressed, I keep hard work

This post has been edited by MisterM: Mar 10 2017, 10:46 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2017, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Good plan! Yes, your progress is really clear and it's based on hard work and discipline. You focus on those lessons that make you work on the things that you like but that you haven't mastered and I can see how your overall playing is getting more and more precise and expressive. Your videos always look and sound great too.

I'll go to the REC section now to grade your takes.

Keep on the great job!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Mar 25 2017, 12:45 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab, thank for your com at Workshop, I'm happy smile.gif

This morning, I made 2 videos

First : Shunk Funk
It's really difficult to play on the beat.
I work on 20 mn per day since two month.

I have a lot of work about timing, muting and tone, I keep the way

Second : The 3 king blues
I work 90% speed.
Several licks are very fast.
I made 2 test with stratocaster and Gibson

What do ytou think about them ?

This post has been edited by MisterM: Mar 25 2017, 12:46 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2017, 06:08 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! Great to see you working hard as always.

The funky lesson obviously needs more practice to make it sounds tighter, and more connected with the groove. I've seen you improving lessons that sounded like this take many times so I'm sure that you'll improve this one really soon. Then, dynamics would be the following thing to improve.

It's really interesting to hear the other lesson with both fender and gibson guitars. I love both. The tone is so different but I think that both could work great for this style. Maybe the gibson fits a bit better? I don't know...

Your playing also needs timing adjustment, as well as more precision with bending.

Keep on the hard work.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Apr 2 2017, 01:19 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab,

I played every day, in the morning and in the evening.
I practised exercises on the fast parts.
I chose the telecaster, I think that the sound is better.

What do you think about it..... REC Section ?

This post has been edited by MisterM: Apr 2 2017, 05:07 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2017, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM, this is sounding good. There is some work to do in order to polish some sections that have unwanted noises, hand sync issues (00:15), and also some bends that don't reach the correct pitches. But these are mostly small details that you'll be improving soon. Also, remember to not hurry up your vibrato. Let the note sound and then add it gradually.

Your tone is perfect for this lesson.

You could share this one at REC for more comments, or you could work a few days. It's up to you. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:25 AM