Hi Guys :d
Neky234
Nov 15 2010, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Hey, everyone!!
My name is Nevena smile.gif
And I'm from Serbia.
And I'm really glad to be here.
I started playing guitar at the beginning of this year, but since the guitar wasn't mine I had to return it after a few months, and I haven't been playing for a while... But now I bought my own guitar so I can continue playing smile.gif
And I don't know what I'd do without it smile.gif
Music is a really big part of my life, so playing guitar just brings me closer to it...
As for my music taste I like various bands like: Queen, Bon Jovi, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Billy Talent, 30 Seconds To Mars, Escape The Fate, Blessthefall, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and so on... I pretty much listen to stuff I like, it doesn't matter what genre it is except pop, rnb, country and turbo folk.

So I'll stop blabbing now and I hope I'll find everything I need here smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Neky234: Nov 16 2010, 10:48 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emirb
Nov 16 2010, 10:59 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Welcome to GMC Nevena! Start browsing the lessons (this is a neverending task) and choose something that suits you and start playing! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 16 2010, 11:04 AM
Instructor
Hi Nevena and welcome to GMC... this is the best place to continue your learning ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 16 2010, 11:48 AM
Instructor
Hi Nevena,

I see that you like bands with a serious dose of riffage biggrin.gif that is very, very good! I suggest a solid rythmic approach - start browsing for rythm oriented lessons and get a good grasp on those! Go GO GO biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nielzsz
Nov 16 2010, 11:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome Nevena! Hope you enjoy your stay here smile.gif

This post has been edited by Nielzsz: Nov 16 2010, 11:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Nov 16 2010, 12:45 PM
Instructor
Great choice Nevena and welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 16 2010, 06:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 17 2010, 01:07 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Nevena! Great introduction, I recommend browsing the lessons archive and tackling ones you like. Feel free to ask any questions here in the forum... wink.gif

See ya round! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 17 2010, 01:17 AM
Instructor
Dobrodosla na GMC! Ako nesto zatreba javi nam. Pozdrav! smile.gif

Welcome to GMC! If you need anything, let us know. Cheers! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:51 PM