First Phrygian Solo
ibanezkiller
Aug 6 2007, 01:08 AM
GMC:er
I messed up at the end ... o well

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
ballistic31
Aug 6 2007, 01:42 AM
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Aug 5 2007, 07:08 PM) *
I messed up at the end ... o well

sounded pretty good for a first run at it........the mess up well just blame it of the guitar thats what i do.then i take out the tuner and go yup just as i suspected......guitars fault......makes me feel better anyways lol.......... seee you around

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Aug 6 2007, 01:56 AM
QUOTE (ballistic31 @ Aug 5 2007, 08:42 PM) *
sounded pretty good for a first run at it........the mess up well just blame it of the guitar thats what i do.then i take out the tuner and go yup just as i suspected......guitars fault......makes me feel better anyways lol.......... seee you around

thanks... Ill remember that advice!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Aug 6 2007, 07:06 PM
pretty good, but you could incorporate some legato so it doesnt sound so choppy. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:27 PM