2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Ted Nugent, Totally Underestemated!!!!!
Gilmore
Jan 26 2008, 07:36 AM
GMC:er
Hi all

Guys have you check out Ted´s Full bluntal Nugenty Video?? He´s the MEANEST guy out there IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kurt Miller
Feb 1 2008, 03:07 PM

Ted is great. Especially Great White Buffalo live version.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Feb 1 2008, 03:48 PM
Skilled guitarist - VERY nasty man...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 1 2008, 04:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Strangle Hold is a classic

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Feb 1 2008, 04:20 PM
Killer vibrato, but he can be a dick.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 1 2008, 04:26 PM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Feb 1 2008, 10:20 AM) *
Killer vibrato, but he can be a dick.

He IS a dick. dry.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 1 2008, 06:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
HAha Ted Nugent .. one of my favorites smile.gif
"So Ted, What's the best recipe for venicine?"
"Kill as many deer as possible"

May be a dick, but makes good music smile.gif And is quite entertainging live biggrin.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 1 2008, 11:27 PM
Learning Roadie
I think a lot of it is an act, or at least I find him really entertaining. Either way he's a great great guitar player.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Feb 1 2008, 11:31 PM
I've met Ted Nugent. He was nothing but polite and a really nice guy.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
kahall
Feb 2 2008, 04:44 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gilmore @ Jan 26 2008, 12:36 AM) *
Hi all

Guys have you check out Ted´s Full bluntal Nugenty Video?? He´s the MEANEST guy out there IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nuge. Good Guitarist, Great American. I love him. I have seen him live many times and it is always a pleasure.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Robwylde
Feb 2 2008, 04:48 AM
O.K. so what about a in the style of Ted? Wango Tango!

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 2 2008, 02:44 PM
QUOTE (kahall @ Feb 1 2008, 10:44 PM) *
The Nuge. Good Guitarist, Great American. I love him. I have seen him live many times and it is always a pleasure.

Hes no "great american" hes just an angry right wing Ass.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 2 2008, 09:17 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (USAMAN @ Feb 1 2008, 11:31 PM) *
I've met Ted Nugent. He was nothing but polite and a really nice guy.

Atleast you have a valid point USAMAN

+Quote Post
fkalich
Feb 2 2008, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 2 2008, 02:17 PM) *
Atleast you have a valid point USAMAN

People should not be quick to judge people they don't know personally. Unless you want to think stupid things.

To me it is more humane to hunt for food than hunt in the grocery store, at least the wild animals have some kind of life, better than having your beak cut off and put in crates all your life with a zillion other chickens.

Regarding the right wing thing, I have in my life, seen no evidence that people of any particular political ideology are more decent people than any other. in fact, after killing my tv and escaping the clutches of media culture, I see little real meaningful distinction among them.

There is a really good BBC serial call the History of Britain. In the final episode the historian compared George Orwell and Winston Churchill, two people thought to be of very different political ideologies. His conclusion was that in what really mattered, the two men were quite similar in their values. People often have similar values, just disagree on the best strategies to accomplish the goals they both share.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 2 2008, 09:41 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Feb 2 2008, 03:30 PM) *
People should not be quick to judge people they don't know personally. Unless you want to think stupid things.

To me it is more humane to hunt for food than hunt in the grocery store, at least the wild animals have some kind of life, better than having your beak cut off and put in crates all your life with a zillion other chickens.

Regarding the right wing thing, I have in my life, seen no evidence that people of any particular political ideology are more decent people than any other. in fact, after killing my tv and escaping the clutches of media culture, I see little real meaningful distinction among them.

There is a really good BBC serial call the History of Britain. In the final episode the historian compared George Orwell and Winston Churchill, two people thought to be of very different political ideologies. His conclusion was that in what really mattered, the two men were quite similar in their values. People often have similar values, just disagree on the best strategies to accomplish the goals they both share.

In a guitar world interview, he said we should "kill the democrats with machine guns", i don't see that as a "disagreement on similar values".

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Feb 2 2008, 09:56 PM
I had a post removed from this thread earlier because I posted some stuff from Ted Nugent's wikipedia entry.

For anyone who did not want to see what I posted and did: I am sorry. I did not want to contravene the forum rules, I shall try to be more careful in future. smile.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Feb 2 2008, 10:07 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 2 2008, 02:41 PM) *
In a guitar world interview, he said we should "kill the democrats with machine guns", i don't see that as a "disagreement on similar values".

perhaps he was kidding? just a possibility.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 3 2008, 01:24 AM
QUOTE (Tomotoms @ Feb 2 2008, 09:56 PM) *
I had a post removed from this thread earlier because I posted some stuff from Ted Nugent's wikipedia entry.

For anyone who did not want to see what I posted and did: I am sorry. I did not want to contravene the forum rules, I shall try to be more careful in future. smile.gif

I read up on Mr Nugent. That quote from Coutney Love can not be held as the truth. One has to run a few questions through ones mind when seeing something like that.
- Is the person trustworthy?
- What are the chanses that ever happend?
- What are the reasons for saying something like that?

My own answers would be No (in connection to the last answer, even less), About Zero (or about as big as if it happened to me and I became world famous), Own publicity.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 3 2008, 01:26 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Feb 2 2008, 10:07 PM) *
perhaps he was kidding? just a possibility.

Or maybe to end up closer to the front pages. Appearantly people at GMC has noticed it so it's been a success if that was the purpose.

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Feb 3 2008, 01:43 AM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 2 2008, 02:44 PM) *
Hes no "great american" hes just an angry right wing Ass.

Hummmm....left wing I take it.....sad...
you sound very angry yourself. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, you should figure that out dude.
You dont have to agree with them. The beauty of the constitution of the US is that it allows for everyone to believe what ever they want. However it does not guarantee that you will not be offended.
So believe what you want and leave everyone alone.........peace.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:21 AM