A Devil's Story: The Collateral Man, a great book and tv serie
El Fortinero
Nov 26 2011, 06:18 AM
GMC:er
When I was like 14, this story appeared on tv and I was blazzed, you can watch it on you tube following the user "jml4478" but I strongly recommend to buy the book

here is the prologue and ten minutes of the begining (it's exactly the same as the book, then it changes a bit, lots of details are missing):

EL GARANTE (aka COLLATERAL MAN) the most awarded miniseries in Argentinean TV history. Awarded with 4 Martin Fierro, 3 Broadcasting Int'l, EMMY Finalist, NewYork int'l Fest Finalist, MIDIA nominee, and more.
Kevin Smith directed a similar concept as REAPER for CW TV in USA in 2007.
Aired in lots of countries, already remade in Chile, soon in Spain, Novelization in ENGLISH (Book at Amazon), translated into Spanish, English & Turkish.

What happens when the Devil, tired of being deceived by reluctant signatories who refuse to hand in their souls at the moment of death, designs a new way to protect his 'business'?
Martin Mondragon, a first generation American psychologist living in Manhattan, meets his foil when a suave stranger, Joe Sagasti, introduces himself as Satan's messenger with the mission of collecting an unpaid debt owed to the Devil by Martin's grandfather from Argentina. As the first male descendant, Martin is named in the contract as the guarantor of the agreement, the collateral man. Sagasti pressures Martin to surrender his soul to the powers of darkness with a single drop of his blood. When Mondragon refuses, Sagasti sets out to overcome Martin's resistance with a series of supernatural events which lead the young psychologist to understand how life can be more terrifying than death. Martin finds he must fight Hell itself to discover the one secret his grandfather never told him--how to beat the Devil himself.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 AM