Fender Tc-90 (double Cut Thinline Telecaster), REVIEW ON IT, interesting guitar, got it last month in taiwan
Kevin98497
Aug 19 2007, 03:56 PM
GMC:er
NAME: FENDER TC-90

Dont think they make it any more

PRICE PAID:250 Britis Pounds

PICKUPS: SEYMOUR DUNCAN P-90s x 2

1 volume knob, that works like a proper volume knob

one tone knob, which is fantastic tbh, clockwise to full, it is real bright, and anti clockwise, it is real creamy and stuff

semi-hollow, double-cutaway ash body

set maple neck and rosewood fingerboard

U.S.-made Seymour Duncan® Vintage (neck) and Custom (bridge) SP-90 pickups give this baby smooth looks and screamin’ tone. (copied from dolphinmusics tongue.gif sooo true though)

Fixed bridge like gibson les paul one

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Dec 20 2009, 03:40 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Hungus
Aug 19 2007, 04:17 PM
Interesting review dude.... you might want to think about editing the font and stuff though as its not too pleasant on the eyes..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Aug 19 2007, 04:29 PM
that better?

gonna put more details on later, like tonight, when i get bored, or something, but at the moment, i just want people to know that there is such guitar as a double cut, semi hollow fender telecaster biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Aug 21 2007, 05:27 PM
hey, added the pictures just now, they are bit dark, but they are ok i think, not that good though, need to get some new batteries for my camer (had to use my phone just now!)
anyway, enjoy tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 25 2007, 06:29 PM
Woah, for that price that is one nice guitar. As a telecaster player myself I am jealous. laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Aug 26 2007, 10:38 PM
biggrin.gif yer i was wel happy when i saw a real fender for 250 quid! real real happy

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 26 2007, 10:42 PM
Wheres it made?

It's not a bolt on as well, very strange for a fender. tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 26 2007, 11:31 PM
nice guitar man smile.gif
Attached Image

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 26 2007, 06:28 PM) *
nice guitar man smile.gif
Attached Image

Wow!!!
I just noticed it's not a bolt on or set neck!.Its all one peace.Dude thats crazy i have never seen one like that by Fender ever!Please give us some more info on it.Dude that makes that guitar so much sweeter its beatuful detail there on the back,thanks for posting that .Also do you mind to say where you bought it?

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Aug 28 2007, 12:18 AM
yo, posted some lil more bits of info on. just a little though. dont know much bout this guitar.

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Aug 28 2007, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:53 PM