Found A New Guitar Hero, this dude rocks
ballistic31
Mar 3 2008, 01:50 AM
GMC:er
well on my recent trip to you tube........I allways look up shred guitar players to see whats new in the world and I came across this guy named george bellas...........I can only say this........this guy is pretty amazeing im sure most shred heads know who he is,,,,,,but i was happy to find him cause im going to buy his cds he has for sale on his web site....if you have never seen this guy just go to you tube and look up george bellas......check out his slow blues and just plain improv vids............one day im going to play just like him but faster lmao........no better yet faster and playing 2 guitars at the same time......... laugh.gif .........check him out pretty cool

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 3 2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah his improvisation is beastly. His picking is so clean it's scary. Plus, he's playing with a very moderate amount of distortion so you would be able to hear everything. Good recommendation smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 3 2008, 02:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ballistic31 @ Mar 2 2008, 07:50 PM) *
well on my recent trip to you tube........I allways look up shred guitar players to see whats new in the world and I came across this guy named george bellas...........I can only say this........this guy is pretty amazeing im sure most shred heads know who he is,,,,,,but i was happy to find him cause im going to buy his cds he has for sale on his web site....if you have never seen this guy just go to you tube and look up george bellas......check out his slow blues and just plain improv vids............one day im going to play just like him but faster lmao........no better yet faster and playing 2 guitars at the same time......... laugh.gif .........check him out pretty cool

Very impressive technique!
Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 3 2008, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing this guys has some great chops.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Mar 9 2008, 11:13 PM
you are welcome on the thread abou george bellas........my cds are on the way.....I thought more people would have known who he was im glad that im not,,,,, and got to share my find with you all ........I allways like finding new things..I allways am in a need for new music but its got to be something different........I can here god smack or anyone of the new bands at least 50 times a day on the radio........I kind of like the under ground music to me it allways just seems a bit better......but just to add a not allways to that cause,,, i have a few not so great cds from just impulse buys at the record shop lol

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Mar 9 2008, 11:21 PM
He sure does some cool stuff.

--------------------

+Quote Post
at lights end
Mar 9 2008, 11:22 PM
nice, that guy's playing is insane, that's the kind of shred i love, not just a constant blur of notes, and very melodic.

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Mar 9 2008, 11:24 PM
Wow, he is very good! His picking is just insane.

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Mar 10 2008, 03:31 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Mar 9 2008, 06:24 PM) *
Wow, he is very good! His picking is just insane.

yeah tell me about it im not to sure how he gets it so clear...........and to top it off not realy alot of gain in his sound...to get that crazy sustain.........he must play like 10 hours a day..........or had the guitar teacher from hell..i saw this other vid of this 12 year old kid.cant remeber his name............but a insane guitar player and his quote was i hope one day to be as good as my guitar teacher and im like.....................son of a potatoe.........how good is that guy.........does he play blind folded with one arm.........tied behind his back under water cause im not sure you can get much better........ laugh.gif

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:14 AM