Guitar Pro
Nody
Jan 6 2008, 12:34 PM
GMC:er
Ok i have guitar pro, but how do i export just the drum midi?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jan 6 2008, 12:41 PM
Depending on what DAW your using. You could do, file export, its going to export all the tracks and when you go to load that midi event into your daw or whatever it will ask you if you want to add all the tracks or certain ones. You would just pick the drum track, or do them all then delete the other ones.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 6 2008, 12:43 PM
Get to da Chopper!
an easy way would be to delete the other tracks

track> delete

then export the midi...

file> export> midi

edit: preownedguitar beat me tongue.gif

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Jan 6 2008, 12:44 PM

+Quote Post
Nody
Jan 6 2008, 12:51 PM
brilliant i understand now. many thanks

nody

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:21 AM