3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Aria Mountain Short Trip
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 23 2012, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 23 2012, 03:29 PM) *
Nah man, there's no band any more.. just me ! I am The Reckoning now biggrin.gif

It's sad to hear that reckoning day came for ya, Benjamin! sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 05:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jul 23 2012, 04:54 PM) *
It's sad to hear that reckoning day came for ya, Benjamin! sad.gif

No man, not at all.. it's the best thing in the world ! Absolute freedom and no constraints ! biggrin.gif Plus, I'm getting ready to release something very soon cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 23 2012, 10:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 23 2012, 03:29 PM) *
I am The Reckoning now

I think this should be voted as one of your best catchphrases ever. Could you imagine John Rambo saying something like that? It just sounds badass.

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 07:13 AM
Instructor
Oh Ben... sad.gif I'm sorry mate, I hope I haven't made a stupid mistake and ask about a thing which you already spoke about and I had no idea...

Dude, you are an amazing guitarist and musician! It's a shame not to exploit your gifts to the maximum - tell me, what are you cooking smile.gif I know there something sizzling in the Higgins kitchen!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 08:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 23 2012, 09:00 PM) *
I think this should be voted as one of your best catchphrases ever. Could you imagine John Rambo saying something like that? It just sounds badass.

YES, that the phrase is killer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 24 2012, 08:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 23 2012, 10:00 PM) *

laugh.gif

I like it !! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2012, 07:13 AM) *
Oh Ben... sad.gif I'm sorry mate, I hope I haven't made a stupid mistake and ask about a thing which you already spoke about and I had no idea...

Dude, you are an amazing guitarist and musician! It's a shame not to exploit your gifts to the maximum - tell me, what are you cooking smile.gif I know there something sizzling in the Higgins kitchen!

Hey Man, don't worry... people assume it's a bad thing and it's not. I should have done things this way years ago smile.gif

There is definitely some action happening in the Higgins kitchen.. as soon as it's cooked I'll be letting y'all know about it cool.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jul 24 2012, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 24 2012, 07:35 AM) *
laugh.gif

I like it !! biggrin.gif

Hey Man, don't worry... people assume it's a bad thing and it's not. I should have done things this way years ago smile.gif

There is definitely some action happening in the Higgins kitchen.. as soon as it's cooked I'll be letting y'all know about it cool.gif

Oh, Ben, haven't forgotten about that vocal track man, just couldn't find enough time to come up with something good enough - hope the invitation is still available smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 24 2012, 10:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2012, 09:04 AM) *
Oh, Ben, haven't forgotten about that vocal track man, just couldn't find enough time to come up with something good enough - hope the invitation is still available smile.gif

Oh yeah.. no rush man.. it'll kick ass though ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Jul 24 2012, 11:09 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 22 2012, 08:50 PM) *
Hey guys! I am currently spending my last evening before returning to Bucharest tomorrow, in the mountain house, with my girl and the rest of the creative force in Aria - Cezar and Dan.

Are you crazy???? I get panic attacks only by viewing this picture ! Do you know in what danger you have given yourself???
Think about all those fishes..........and seamonsters! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by jessi: Jul 24 2012, 11:17 PM

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Jul 25 2012, 03:42 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Looks beautiful! What mountains are those?

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 25 2012, 04:37 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (jessi @ Jul 24 2012, 10:09 PM) *
Are you crazy???? I get panic attacks only by viewing this picture ! Do you know in what danger you have given yourself???
Think about all those fishes..........and seamonsters! ohmy.gif

River fish aren't that big and scary laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Jul 25 2012, 02:42 AM) *
Looks beautiful! What mountains are those?

Carpathian \m/(-.-)\m/

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 25 2012, 05:00 AM
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 25 2012, 04:37 AM) *
River fish aren't that big and scary laugh.gif

maybe maybe ph34r.gif but those woods, those dark woods ph34r.gif i bet no ponies live there, only scary beasts ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jul 25 2012, 05:01 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 25 2012, 07:20 AM
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jul 25 2012, 09:30 AM) *
maybe maybe ph34r.gif but those woods, those dark woods ph34r.gif i bet no ponies live there, only scary beasts ph34r.gif

ph34r.gif And lots of ph34r.gif Cyclops ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 25 2012, 07:25 AM
Instructor
To answer everybody's questions smile.gif

I have been roaming those woods and mountains since '96 and nothing ever happened to me (considering I was even going in the woods at 3AM in the morning by myself or sleeping right under the stars, with only a fire a couple of friends and some dogs when going fishing)

The river fish can get big, but that is a barrage lake and for instance, in the lake found on the other side of those mountains, called Vidraru - it's one of the biggest barrage lakes in Romania, people are talking about humongous catfish able to swallow a whole sheep. There were divers claiming to have seen these monsters, after which they came out of the water without any delays, being scared they might have trouble with those fish.

So, honestly speaking I wouldn't find it too disturbing to learn that in the Valsan lake - the one we are swimming in, there are big fish. There's a trout farm 25 km downstream, where they have this huge mating trout - or they used to have it. It's incredibly big for a trout, maybe 1 m long and mean looking!

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 25 2012, 07:34 AM
Hey Cos, did you take it seriously tongue.gif We were all obviously joking brother wink.gif laugh.gif And, that's great, being close to the nature for almost 16 years, its next to impossible to find some peace and any kind of lake or woods or something around Delhi dry.gif Its so noisy here. I don't know any "Peaceful" woods around laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 25 2012, 07:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 25 2012, 06:34 AM) *
Hey Cos, did you take it seriously tongue.gif We were all obviously joking brother wink.gif laugh.gif And, that's great, being close to the nature for almost 16 years, its next to impossible to find some peace and any kind of lake or woods or something around Delhi dry.gif Its so noisy here. I don't know any "Peaceful" woods around laugh.gif

Well biggrin.gif joking or not joking, the stuff I told you about is pretty real tongue.gif including the big fish!

I always imagined that in India, there MUST be some secret places where nature surrounds one and offers peace and meditation space. I read about a place high up in the mountains, called the Valley of the Flowers, have you ever been there??

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 25 2012, 08:05 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 25 2012, 12:12 PM) *
Well biggrin.gif joking or not joking, the stuff I told you about is pretty real tongue.gif including the big fish!

I always imagined that in India, there MUST be some secret places where nature surrounds one and offers peace and meditation space. I read about a place high up in the mountains, called the Valley of the Flowers, have you ever been there??

ohmy.gif This place exists in India ??? ohmy.gif Simply amazing, thanks for sharing man smile.gif

To be honest, during my travels around the country in my 17 years of life, I have just found two or four places that were "Peaceful" , in the Himalayas, the one I remember well is in North East India, a place called Meghalaya (literally, abode of Clouds) It lived up to its name smile.gif We were very close to the clouds, one of the best experiences ever

Attached Image

But I've never seen anything like what you've posted. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jessi
Jul 25 2012, 08:15 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 25 2012, 06:25 AM) *
To answer everybody's questions smile.gif

I have been roaming those woods and mountains since '96 and nothing ever happened to me (considering I was even going in the woods at 3AM in the morning by myself or sleeping right under the stars, with only a fire a couple of friends and some dogs when going fishing)

The river fish can get big, but that is a barrage lake and for instance, in the lake found on the other side of those mountains, called Vidraru - it's one of the biggest barrage lakes in Romania, people are talking about humongous catfish able to swallow a whole sheep. There were divers claiming to have seen these monsters, after which they came out of the water without any delays, being scared they might have trouble with those fish.

So, honestly speaking I wouldn't find it too disturbing to learn that in the Valsan lake - the one we are swimming in, there are big fish. There's a trout farm 25 km downstream, where they have this huge mating trout - or they used to have it. It's incredibly big for a trout, maybe 1 m long and mean looking!

But one day you will miss one leg. But that does not matter. It was beautifully designed to be eaten by a monster in THIS lake.In the front of this beautiful scenery!!! But then there is no crying, I told you so......!!!!!! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by jessi: Jul 25 2012, 08:18 AM

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 25 2012, 08:57 AM
QUOTE (jessi @ Jul 25 2012, 12:45 PM) *
But one day you will miss one leg. But that does not matter. It was beautifully designed to be eaten by a monster in THIS lake.In the front of this beautiful scenery!!! But then there is no crying, I told you so......!!!!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I love it how people make up stories laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 25 2012, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 25 2012, 04:37 AM) *
Carpathian \m/(-.-)\m/

Ahhhh... the Carpathian Mountains. What bloody legends these have been the backdrop to smile.gif And Cradle of Filth albums cool.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:29 AM