Canon Rock
tuono
Jun 17 2006, 09:57 AM
GMC:er
Hi Kris
Can I please add my congrats and thanks for such an brilliant site biggrin.gif
Any chance of breaking the awesome Canon Rock into manageable chunks ?
Alternatively a Master class lesson on playing / developing this genre / style would be great
Pleeeeeeeeeease
Ray

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2006, 04:37 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (tuono)
Hi Kris
Can I please add my congrats and thanks for such an brilliant site biggrin.gif
Any chance of breaking the awesome Canon Rock into manageable chunks ?
Alternatively a Master class lesson on playing / developing this genre / style would be great
Pleeeeeeeeeease
Ray

Yes a neoclassical lesson is definately something for GMC! Good idea.

/Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Foser
Jul 24 2006, 08:53 AM
Cannon rock is a great song. Although may be hard to put it in a video concidering its a 6 or more minute song, so it may be hard to explain the song bit by bit. But it is a lengendary song.

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Jul 25 2006, 01:38 AM
I believe for legal reasons Kris would not be able to do a lesson on Canon Rock by Jerry C. But a lesson on songs like that would be very cool

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jul 26 2006, 04:41 PM
The Jerry C website lets you download the guitar pro tab for this! (or was it the unofficial site either way im ure you will find it) i tried to play but failed lol! can do the slow bit at the start but cannot get the rythem right or fast enough for the music!

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:44 PM