Very Helpful Video On Tuning Your Floyd!
Praetorian
Apr 14 2009, 10:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I followed his advice...and it works!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 14 2009, 10:44 PM
Instructor
I do not have one "floyd" but very good video, very practically and useful. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChrisVdS
Apr 14 2009, 11:21 PM
GMC:er
What is actually better the original floyd roses or the ibanez versions of the floyd rose?

--------------------
Gear:

Fender "California series" stratocaster
Roland Cube 20X
Peavey Envoy 110

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Apr 14 2009, 11:45 PM
Instructor
very very useful! thanks for sharing man wink.gif

+Quote Post
lee
Apr 14 2009, 11:51 PM
I'm gonna try this later.I'm having problems with my Edge111.
Thanks for sharing.

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Apr 14 2009, 11:58 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
Cool video, I must try it, when I tune it I tune Low E than High E , A B D G, it works fine too.. but next time I'm going to try his method, so I'll see wich one is faster smile.gif

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Apr 15 2009, 01:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Jad Diab @ Apr 14 2009, 06:58 PM) *
Cool video, I must try it, when I tune it I tune Low E than High E , A B D G, it works fine too.. but next time I'm going to try his method, so I'll see wich one is faster smile.gif

I was always trying to tune the strings starting at low E and moving down each string to high E...then the low E would be out of tune again! This method worked for me much better!!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 15 2009, 02:50 AM
if i'm got this hi end the video with tight the locking nuts just a litle..then re-tune again the guitar and finaly tide the locking nut well right???

actualy the same way of tunnig tell me the sales man who seling me my new axe i'm never change string or try to tune string on my floyd yet but he say the Zig-zag metod will work best...his actualy tell me to do Or Low-E and A first
Then Hi-E and B and last D and G or backward..same way he recomendet me to restrig the guitar..Like just unlock Just 2 string put the new set and lock them up and continue with zig zag metod

This post has been edited by besip: Apr 15 2009, 04:39 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:19 AM