Unprofessional Olympic Officials
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2012, 09:20 AM
Instructor
Can you believe these guys ? I would have been so mad !

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/london...-213703159.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 11 2012, 09:41 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah, I've seen that happen live yesterday.
Obviously, german TV covered this story extensively biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Aug 11 2012, 09:41 AM) *
Yeah, I've seen that happen live yesterday.
Obviously, german TV covered this story extensively biggrin.gif

Natuerllich !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 11 2012, 12:39 PM
GMC:er
I watched it happen, too. Unbelievable!! ohmy.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 11 2012, 12:52 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Some of the officiating has been odd anyway. Just look at some of the decisions in the velodrome...

In a lot of events - for instance gymnastics and the diving - the commentators also repeat that desicions and scores in some events are made in real time without recourse to video and diferent camera angles. Seems odd not to use the technology that's available.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Aug 12 2012, 06:23 AM
Learning Roadie
Shows discipline not to smack the officials in the face with the hammer to see if they missed it that time!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 12 2012, 10:04 AM
Instructor
The only thing that could have made this more perfect would be if she was a German Shot Putter ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 12 2012, 07:07 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man thats a damn shame dry.gif Here is another example of some unprofessional officials in Olympic Boxing.

http://www.outsideonline.com/news-from-the...n-20120803.html

I was blown away when I watched this bout between Japan and Azebaijan.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 12 2012, 08:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 12 2012, 07:07 PM) *
Man thats a damn shame dry.gif Here is another example of some unprofessional officials in Olympic Boxing.

http://www.outsideonline.com/news-from-the...n-20120803.html

I was blown away when I watched this bout between Japan and Azebaijan.

That is absolutely ridiculous !! Did they honestly think that the people watching wouldn't notice ??

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 13 2012, 01:46 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 12 2012, 11:03 AM) *
That is absolutely ridiculous !! Did they honestly think that the people watching wouldn't notice ??

Yeah that boxing ref was unbelieveably blatant in his refusing to follow the rules. At least these wrongs were righted and credit was given where it was due.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:34 PM