Hello Everyone!
Ludo93
Jan 20 2012, 02:50 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone!
I recently signed up and just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Italy,first i want to apologize for my bad english, I hope i will enjoy here with all of you. I've been playing Guitar for 2 years (self tought) but im not that good, I hope I will improve my playing here!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 20 2012, 03:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC!

Don't worry, your playing will improve a lot with the great lessons and awesome instructors here. Your english is fine as well smile.gif Just make sure to come to the video chats as often as possible, sthat way both your playing and your english will get better in no time wink.gif

Christian

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 20 2012, 03:31 PM
Instructor
Hey my friend, welcome to GMC smile.gif

What are your musical tastes ? Let's see if we can help give you some practice ideas biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 20 2012, 02:06 PM) *
Your english is fine as well smile.gif Just make sure to come to the video chats as often as possible, so that way both your playing and your english will get better in no time wink.gif

Unless you come to my video chats, where your English might even get worse !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 20 2012, 04:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for coming to GMC and welcome here! Yes, your English is great as far as I am concerned. smile.gif

Brandon

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2012, 06:23 PM
Instructor
Hi friend!! Welcome to the site! Don't worry about your English, you are very clear!

Let me invite you to my Vchat sessions where I'm covering an Intensive Technique Course. You can check the front-page Schedule to know when my next session will be done. Here you can find the lesson notes from my previous sessions: LINK

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 21 2012, 12:31 AM
Instructor
Welcome to the site Ludo and your English is just fine ! We are here to help for anything you need smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2012, 12:51 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC! This really is "THE" place for Guitar players! You almost can't help but get better just by being involved in the community. JUmp right and attend some video chats (Mine for example are each Saturday @ 10pm GMT) and join some collab projects! (Collaborations between Instructors/Students) these are all part of what make GMC RAWK!

Todd

QUOTE (Ludo93 @ Jan 20 2012, 08:50 AM) *
Hi everyone!
I recently signed up and just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Italy,first i want to apologize for my bad english, I hope i will enjoy here with all of you. I've been playing Guitar for 2 years (self tought) but im not that good, I hope I will improve my playing here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:32 AM