Malmsteen Lesson
jstcrsn
May 19 2013, 01:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
I saw this when it first came out when it was out off my league,
Ran accross it the other day and decided to give it a try and was surprised by progress.
any way, there is a link in the comment section where Marius plays this 30 % faster than the original
You have to check this out and then get ready to crap your pants

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Gabriel Leopardi
May 19 2013, 06:21 PM
Instructor
This sounds good mate. I used to play this song a lot when I was in love with Malmsteen's playing. smile.gif I would really like to see videos of you playing this one to check your progress and give you feedback if it's necessary.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2013, 11:31 AM
Instructor
I just met him last Thursday smile.gif Marius is a tremendous player, but now he is more into jazz/fusion and even acoustic rather than shredding out of what I've seen him play lately.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 24 2013, 04:26 AM
GMC:er
Some killer playing there to be sure!!

Todd

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 24 2013, 04:49 AM
Instructor
I could see you playing this one on my Vchat and I have to say that you are on the right track man! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 24 2013, 01:09 PM
Instructor
Huge skills! Great job smile.gif I had a Malmsteen period too but only learned a few licks and tried to do something original with them smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:33 PM