> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Alejo's Guitar Allegria
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 02:24 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Had to try my imagination on your thread's name smile.gif

Sounds like a song that Al Dimeola would write, right? biggrin.gif

Anyway, mate, I'd like you to tell me more about yourself - gear, aspirations, experience, favorite players/ bands... and if you would have some recordings, t'would be great! smile.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alejo Cg
Dec 4 2012, 08:51 AM
GMC:er
Wow that's a cool name for the thread!

Well, about me, I'm from Mexico and I'm 20 y/o I've been playing guitar since I was 12 y/o but I've been inconstant about it. I was in a punk rock band with my friends and then went all in for acoustic guitar trying to learn some basics for classical music. I've been stuck there since I was 17 and now I'm trying to restart my training.

My favorite bands are A7x, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Letter Kills, Muse, Dream Theater, Pantera, and many others. My favorite guitarist is John Petrucci, but I also like Slash and Santana.

About my gear, I have a Fender Strat and a Marshall Amp. I have them since the beginning and haven't decided to change them since I've been away from them!

Well, It's never late to start doing what you love so here I am again biggrin.gif!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 1 2012, 01:24 PM) *
biggrin.gif Had to try my imagination on your thread's name smile.gif

Sounds like a song that Al Dimeola would write, right? biggrin.gif

Anyway, mate, I'd like you to tell me more about yourself - gear, aspirations, experience, favorite players/ bands... and if you would have some recordings, t'would be great! smile.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 4 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
Indeed it's not too late man smile.gif Glad you like the thread name! Tell me are you more inclined towards lead or rhythm?

+Quote Post
Alejo Cg
Dec 4 2012, 09:50 AM
GMC:er
Lead all the way!

This post has been edited by Alejo Cg: Dec 4 2012, 10:42 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 11:10 AM
Instructor
Alrightie! Let's try something, shall we? Pick up your favorite lead lesson - one that you feel like you can master and record yourself playing it, exactly as you feel it smile.gif It will give me a good image of what you can do at this stage - Deal?

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:16 PM