Greetings From Texas
Bjorn218
Jul 16 2020, 05:30 AM
GMC:er
My name is Bjorn. I’ve been playing guitar 37 years. I decided to join the site as one never stops learning and wanted to have access to quality information to continue my guitar education. I’ve watched the site for several years and this place runs the gamut with a little of everything one could want when an interest happens.

I play lead guitar and vocals for Blackdeath band LaSanche hailing from Texas.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The question is not who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 16 2020, 06:35 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to the family Bjorn, looking forward to having you around cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2020, 01:25 AM
WELCOME TO GMC BJORN !!!!! I'm Todd Simpson, one of our Staff instructors. I run the SHRED BOOTCAMP here at GMC. It's 400 currated "Missions" (lessons) that will push you as a player. If you want to give it a try, shoot me a personal message here on GMC!!!

Todd

QUOTE (Bjorn218 @ Jul 16 2020, 12:30 AM) *
My name is Bjorn. I’ve been playing guitar 37 years. I decided to join the site as one never stops learning and wanted to have access to quality information to continue my guitar education. I’ve watched the site for several years and this place runs the gamut with a little of everything one could want when an interest happens.

I play lead guitar and vocals for Blackdeath band LaSanche hailing from Texas.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 17 2020, 11:14 AM
Welcome Bjorn!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 17 2020, 08:21 PM
Instructor
Hi Bjorn!! Welcome to GMC!

Where can I listen to your band?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:54 AM