Hello Boys! (and girls??)
n0x
Nov 25 2006, 11:23 PM
GMC:er
Well, I just signed up! :>

I'm Ammar from New Zealand.. I'm 19 years old, half Iraqi and half english tongue.gif (mum is from Bristol)
Anyway, I found this site while searching for alternative picking methods / techniques / exercises I guess, saw a couple of Kris's sexy video's ^^ and got hooked tongue.gif. (btw that "why sign up") website is very very encouraging hehe.

I've been playing guitar for approx. 1.5 - 2 years now, fully self tought and that is where THE problem comes! hehe. I look forward to sitting down for hours during my spare time, I'm determined to fix up my errors and be on my way to stardom biggrin.gif!

Practice hard boys! ;>.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eyeless_Neptune
Nov 26 2006, 12:24 AM
welcome!

i just signed up recently too. im 19 too, from northern ireland and been playin about 3 years. self taught. good look and rock on ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
n0x
Nov 26 2006, 01:15 AM
yehyeh good luck to u bruv!

Rock on:D

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 26 2006, 11:07 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome! Glad I got you hooked! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
yuriy_boyko
Nov 26 2006, 06:48 PM
hello people. i just signed up here and already found lots of usefull information here. i play for about 2 years, of which about 3 months serious playing. im 18 years old.

P.S i want to come to Sweden sometime and have like few drinks with Kris. You rock man

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 26 2006, 07:06 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (yuriy_boyko @ Nov 26 2006, 08:48 PM) *
hello people. i just signed up here and already found lots of usefull information here. i play for about 2 years, of which about 3 months serious playing. im 18 years old.

P.S i want to come to Sweden sometime and have like few drinks with Kris. You rock man

Sounds good - except I dont drink, we could jam though! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
yuriy_boyko
Nov 27 2006, 09:32 AM
Ya, jamming would be great but give me some time to practice more. but im a very fast learner u'll be surprised. Btw i love fishing too, carp and pike are my favourite! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 28 2006, 02:24 PM
Welcome! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:28 PM