Shred This Three, Truth in Shredding
Jad Diab
Aug 1 2010, 11:29 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
Hey guys, here's my entry to the shred this three contest, I didn't really play the shred game, just improvising using basically arpegios smile.gif I've done somme cool video effects too smile.gif Hope you like it smile.gif
If anyone else around here is in the contest, send the link and I'll update my post and put your video too smile.gif as for others the competition ends on 15th of July, so it isn't too late wink.gif

Peace

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamesT
Aug 1 2010, 11:35 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Nice playing man.
And the video effects were great too. Can you describe a little bit about how you got this? Do you have a "green screen"? What software did you use?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Aug 2 2010, 12:03 AM
Yeah of course, I record in front of a green screen, and all the effect are made with after effects + a plugin (trapcode particular) for smoke and stuff like that.
Audio and video are synchronized with Vegas studio or premiere. and I record my guitar with a Pod x3 via cubase smile.gif

Glad you like it buddy smile.gif

--------------------

Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
JamesT
Aug 2 2010, 12:22 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
I'm thinking about getting a green screen. I don't know if I have the space unless I can find one that is portable and rolls up for storage. It would be fun to start makig better videos.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Aug 2 2010, 01:57 PM
Well this is what I do too smile.gif I rool it up when I want to use it, otherwise, I'll have a horrible green screen in my room for my everyday life ^^ So I'd say go ahead wink.gif

--------------------

Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 2 2010, 05:06 PM
Jazz Instructor
Nice playin', very tasty...

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Aug 5 2010, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (Vasilije Vukmirovic @ Aug 2 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Nice playin', very tasty...

thanks mate glad you like it

--------------------

Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 6 2010, 02:37 PM
Instructor
This is very cool man, I like the video a lot, and your playing is very good! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Aug 6 2010, 02:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice playing and awesome effects

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Aug 6 2010, 02:43 PM
Thanks guys really appreciate it smile.gif I'm going on vacations today tongue.gif so I wish you great vacations too and hope you are have great times smile.gif

--------------------

Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Aug 9 2010, 10:49 AM
Instructor
Great job Jad & have a nice vacations ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:30 AM