Doctor Addresses Eddie Van Halen's Theory That Putting Metal Picks In Mouth Caused Him Cancer
Mertay
Oct 16 2019, 10:38 PM
GMC:er
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/genera...mICnISBqllS6210

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Adam
Oct 17 2019, 02:47 AM
Learning Roadie
My uncle had some misfortune happen to him and he was a smoker. He needs to take hormone injections for the rest of his life and can't do some things he used to like. I asked my mom why won't he quit in his condition, to which she responded that it's his only entertainment now. I don't know how much time has passed but I talked to him about this and other things and not only I helped him find a new hobby but also I helped him quit smoking. I'm really happy about it because he's my favorite person outside my closest family. I've already lost 3 distant family members to cigarettes and alcohol and personally I'm quite strict about it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:51 PM