Cellador
The Uncreator
Oct 14 2007, 12:01 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Pretty kickass Power Metal band, one of my friends who hates dragonforce calls them "the loveable dragonforce" because some of there solo's have similar structure.

Check em' Out.

Cellador - Leaving All Behind

Oh and by the way, everyone says there singer sounds like Bruce Dickinson, My personal oppinion, ive been listening to Maiden 8 years and i find no resmblence, even the slightest.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LanceB
Oct 14 2007, 07:28 AM
GMC:er
I don't know to much about power metal but they remind me of Stratovarius. What do you think?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 14 2007, 08:55 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Thats actually the band that came to mind for me as well on my first impression.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:40 PM