5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Who Would You Say This Is
VilleFIN
Mar 8 2014, 09:20 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 9 2014, 12:17 AM) *

Number 1, maybe rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 8 2014, 09:25 PM
Learning Roadie
Number 2 is also correct. It's a person who turns their brain off, and blindly does whatever FOX News, or the extreme right tell them to do. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 8 2014, 11:06 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Palacios @ Mar 8 2014, 12:25 PM) *
Number 2 is also correct. It's a person who turns their brain off, and blindly does whatever FOX News, or the extreme right tell them to do. biggrin.gif

Ha! That's a laugh! I got news for you. Fox NEWS, although leaning to the right , is more balanced than ANY other news organization out there. We are talking NEWS , not OPINION pieces like O'Reily. They are the only news organization that doesn't carry the water for the current administration. They are one that leans right out of half a dozen or more that leans left , and those lean further left than Fox News leans right. So you might want to quit crying about them. Obviously to you, anything to the right is extreme. Grow up.

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 8 2014, 11:47 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 8 2014, 02:06 PM) *
Ha! That's a laugh! I got news for you. Fox NEWS, although leaning to the right , is more balanced than ANY other news organization out there. We are talking NEWS , not OPINION pieces like O'Reily. They are the only news organization that doesn't carry the water for the current administration. They are one that leans right out of half a dozen or more that leans left , and those lean further left than Fox News leans right. So you might want to quit crying about them. Obviously to you, anything to the right is extreme. Grow up.

Rich I like you, but I respectfully disagree. If they were "fair and balanced" they wouldn't have people like Sean Hanndity, Bill O'reilly, and every other extreme right winger on. Yes CNN, and MSNBC are very left leaning. In fact all of the cable news channels are slanted. It's because they want to target their audience. CBS, NBC, ABC, and PBS while slightly left leaning; focus on a broader demographic. This is why they are more moderate. I actually prefer to watch BBC for my real news. Besides it lets me know what Ben Higgens thinks of us. smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 9 2014, 12:51 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Palacios @ Mar 8 2014, 02:47 PM) *
Rich I like you, but I respectfully disagree. If they were "fair and balanced" they wouldn't have people like Sean Hanndity, Bill O'reilly, and every other extreme right winger on. Yes CNN, and MSNBC are very left leaning. In fact all of the cable news channels are slanted. It's because they want to target their audience. CBS, NBC, ABC, and PBS while slightly left leaning; focus on a broader demographic. This is why they are more moderate. I actually prefer to watch BBC for my real news. Besides it lets me know what Ben Higgens thinks of us. smile.gif

Hannity and O'reilly are opinion pieces just like Mathews, they are not news and they are not even close to extreme. I stand by my statement.
And those audiences on the networks you mention , all very left leaning btw, are much smaller than the audience of Fox News. Why do you think that is? By the way I like you too, but I don't appreciate your "Teabagger" comment in the least no matter who you are referring to, as it is derogatory and childish and I think an apology is in order since I identify with Teaparty values that have been vilified in left leaning media without warrant.

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 9 2014, 01:02 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 8 2014, 03:51 PM) *
Hannity and O'reilly are opinion pieces just like Mathews, they are not news and they are not even close to extreme. I stand by my statement.
And those audiences on the networks you mention , all very left leaning btw, are much smaller than the audience of Fox News. Why do you think that is? By the way I like you too, but I don't appreciate your "Teabagger" comment in the least no matter who you are referring to, as it is derogatory and childish and I think an apology is in order since I identify with Teaparty values that have been vilified in left leaning media without warrant.

Sorry Rick I called the person who wrote the letter a "Tea Bagger". Thats just what we call them out here. smile.gif It really had nothing to do with the vulgar definition. It's like a pet name.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 9 2014, 07:08 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Now, how to end this?

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Mar 9 2014, 07:08 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 9 2014, 09:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 9 2014, 06:08 AM) *
Now, how to end this?

I want Raspberry Ripple !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 9 2014, 11:13 AM
Tone Seeker
My favourite is licorice candy ice cream. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 9 2014, 12:05 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'll stick with a nice bowl of strawberry ice cream, whipped cream and fresh strawberries!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 9 2014, 12:06 PM
GMC:er
I say lets sort it out like real gentleman.....and then have a bowl of ice cream afterwards...

Attached Image

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 9 2014, 01:46 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 9 2014, 02:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Mar 9 2014, 10:13 AM) *

Licorice Ice Cream ???? No way ??? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 9 2014, 02:11 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 9 2014, 05:05 PM) *
Licorice Ice Cream ???? No way ??? ohmy.gif

Yes way ! So good smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 9 2014, 02:23 PM
Or ice cream for tea baggers laugh.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 9 2014, 03:59 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Here is a recipe for Bacon ice cream. biggrin.gif

http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2008/03/candied-bacon-i-1/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 9 2014, 06:00 PM
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Mar 9 2014, 02:59 PM) *
Here is a recipe for Bacon ice cream. biggrin.gif

http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2008/03/candied-bacon-i-1/

BEST. POST. EVER!!!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 9 2014, 06:52 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 9 2014, 06:23 AM) *
Or ice cream for tea baggers laugh.gif

Attached Image

Didn't the thought police ban us from saying that T-word. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 9 2014, 08:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 8 2014, 05:17 PM) *

now I'm more confused. It has very different meanings... blink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 9 2014, 09:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (WeePee @ Mar 9 2014, 10:13 AM) *

This, I find very intriguing huh.gif I didnt know such a thing existed .......... I must have this ice cream!

Licorice is the black metal of confectionary, some fear it, some are drawn towards it smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:57 AM