Can I Harmonise With Arpegios?
guitargod
Apr 4 2008, 05:31 PM
GMC:er
guys, i read about harmonsing with perfect fourth, perfect fifth and also b2, so i was thinking that can i play these harmonise on arpeggios? so like say if i am playing an arpeggios in F then another gutiar that is harmonsing with me just play one fret down to achieve a b2?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 4 2008, 05:40 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Well there are many different ways you could harmonize this- can you send me a link to a song or passage that you have seen harmonized arppegios in? So that we can try figure out what kinf of harmonu you're after.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
guitargod
Apr 4 2008, 05:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (guitargod @ Apr 4 2008, 05:31 PM) *
guys, i read about harmonsing with perfect fourth, perfect fifth and also b2, so i was thinking that can i play these harmonise on arpeggios? so like say if i am playing an arpeggios in F then another gutiar that is harmonsing with me just play one fret down to achieve a b2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6yQLR1BfM i know that this band plays many hamonies together if i am nt wrong haha, coz like for example now my band has two guitars so i was thinking we probably need to work on harmonies so i was asking about whether we can hamonise on arpeggios n also at the chorus when we are playing powerchords can we also harmonise according to wat i learn, like if i am play an F powerchord then the other guitar just shift the F powerchord five fret down n achieve a perfect fifth harmonise?

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:19 AM