2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Your Inner Intention, My Band!
Todd Simpson
Jul 6 2010, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
Great stuff! I liked em all actually. Heavy, mean, loud, good melody and harmony, dynamics, well done!

Congrats Sollesnes! Great demo. Can't wait to hear your new band.

What city are you moving to? If it's a metropolitan area, there should be tons of musicians.

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 11 2010, 11:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks man!

I am moving to Kristiansand. Not going to know anyone there really, so.. if there is any GMC'ers there who wants to jam or something, give me a PM smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Jul 13 2010, 04:48 PM
GMC:er
great man!! i just sent the band a friend request! hope you the best man! keep on comming!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 15 2010, 06:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks! We just finished mixing and mastering a new song today! Looking forward to hear what everyone think smile.gif I could link you to myspace, but youtube is easier biggrin.gif
Also, if anyone wants tabs to any of our songs, Ill upload them smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 17 2010, 01:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
I posted quite a positive reply on YouTube. Anyone who hasn't listened AND commented should wake up to reality, which is that Your Inner Intention is to comment too all of YII's videos and also subscribe to their channel. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 18 2010, 04:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
Haha thanks smile.gif
Yeah, I was hoping more people would comment the new song tongue.gif We wrote new vocal melody and lyrics from scratch just a few days before finishing it up, realizing the way we used to play it live was aweful tongue.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 21 2010, 09:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
I thought I would upload some full guitar pro files for those interested smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 21 2010, 09:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jul 21 2010, 09:37 PM) *
I thought I would upload some full guitar pro files for those interested smile.gif

Wow, that's extremely generous, Øystein ! biggrin.gif I hope other people than me see the amazing opportunity you are giving us all with these tabs. Not only can they be amazing exercises, but also for those interested in theory it is a great way to learn how advanced instrumentalists think when it comes to chord progressions, riffs and solos etc. Great contribution to the forum, friend biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 21 2010, 10:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
O.o I wouldnt say its that advanced, but thank you I guess smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jul 21 2010, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:48 PM