French Guitarists!, i need help with my A-level project...
DeepRoots
Sep 10 2007, 07:33 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Right- I'm studing French at A-level and have been told that our project carries alot of marks this year. I've been told that i can do a project that interests me (brain shouting guitar) but it must relate to France or a French speaking country...
So how do i merge these two? I though that i could do a project on French guitarists or a guitarist in particular from a french speaking country. Nothing springs to my mind right now- so i figured i'd ask you guys. Now, i can't be too general when doing this project- for example a title like "French Guitarists" would be bad compared to a more detailed tilte like "French Guitarists: How have they affected modern day rock" or "Why is --- the most influencial guitarist of <French speaking country>"

So if anybody knows a VERY famous or influencial guitaist from France or a french speaking country that i can write alot about i'd be very grateful if you could share with me.

One thing is i'd prefer it to be a topic that i can "discuss" rather than "describe". So if there is a guitarist that fits this description ^^ and there is alot of dirt or controversy over that would be great as it would allow me to discuss these matters.

Well thats it- i'd really appreciate you're help- so if you could post a short description with a wikipedia link (or any other link) i'd be in your debt.

My first deadline is next week (Spet 17th) and i need to write 200 words about my choice of project.

Thanks in advance! (remember i could use as little information as 3 words if you could type that much wink.gif )

DeepRoots

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:01 PM