Spiff Tune With Jeff Loomis Guest Solo, Jeff Merrow put out a new vid with Jeff playing guest lead. It RAWKS
Todd Simpson
May 7 2012, 06:10 AM
GMC:er
I was really impressed with quality of the audio and the mix and with Jeff's Solo. Wow, the guy is just nuts. Mr. Merrow playing a STRICTLY 7 prototype which I gotta say looks darn spiff all by itself. Ola Englund plays Sola 7 axes too. I think I've got a new wish list item.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
May 7 2012, 12:27 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 7 2012, 01:10 AM) *
I was really impressed with quality of the audio and the mix and with Jeff's Solo. Wow, the guy is just nuts. Mr. Merrow playing a STRICTLY 7 prototype which I gotta say looks darn spiff all by itself. Ola Englund plays Sola 7 axes too. I think I've got a new wish list item.

I believe the cheapest one possible they have is $1100 starting. I want to get one as well, the place they are made is around an hour away from where I live.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 7 2012, 12:54 PM
Instructor
That guy's a monster ! And yeah, that mix is absolutely colossal ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 7 2012, 11:57 PM
ohmy.gif
Great find Todd!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 8 2012, 12:33 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I always want his songs to have vocals, they beg for them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:17 AM