What Would You Like To Experience At Gmc In 2013?
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2013, 11:51 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! We all know that GMC is a place filled with a dazzling amount of knowledge and fun, while being populated with friendly folks which are ready to share their experience and ideas with everyone, but, I was thinking that in order to make it an even greater place than it is now (yes, we can wink.gif) we could all think about what we would like to experience here aside from what we had up to this point.

What is it that you would like to find here that you haven't already found? smile.gif Let's share some ideas!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2013, 01:44 AM
GMC:er
Good question! As an Instructor, I'd like to see More Students! smile.gif The more the merrier. And I"d even like to see more folks in video chat! We have been running pretty packed houses on the weekends and it's always a BLAST when the room is packed smile.gif Like a big jam session. Especially now with the two way video!

I would like to see some online tools integrated in to the site that would maybe let folks record/collab straight in to the browser such as the technology on indabamusic.com. It's like REAPER in a BROWSWER WINDOW!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 15 2013, 05:51 AM) *
Hey guys! We all know that GMC is a place filled with a dazzling amount of knowledge and fun, while being populated with friendly folks which are ready to share their experience and ideas with everyone, but, I was thinking that in order to make it an even greater place than it is now (yes, we can wink.gif) we could all think about what we would like to experience here aside from what we had up to this point.

What is it that you would like to find here that you haven't already found? smile.gif Let's share some ideas!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2013, 04:46 PM
Instructor
Very nice, Todd! I had no clue about this software, but I do agree on the fact that I like it a lot when I have a packed house on Thursdays. We had a lot of fun in the last two sessions playing pirate music and we even shares ideas for the collab!

I totally encourage people to stream in the video chat! biggrin.gif Don't be afraid guys - it's a very good way to exchange ideas with all the folks around here and receive personal attention from us!

+Quote Post
Jonas Tamas
Feb 18 2013, 03:30 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 15 2013, 11:51 AM) *

I'm a new member at GMC, and I am stunned to see such a positive and helpful vibe both from the instructors, and from the students. It is one of the coolest places on the web, for sure.

One of the features I'd like to see, is inviting famous guitarists for chats and Q&A sessions or recording online video-interviews with them. I'm fortunate to know some awesome players who have really kind and positive personalities, like Mattias IA Eklundh, Brett Garsed, Troy Stetina. They will surely like the opportunity to answer the questions of the GMC community and/or share some of their favorite licks via video connection.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2013, 03:57 PM
Instructor
Nice thread. I would like to see the biggest collab ever live! Something very special that everybody could join and be part. That would be very fun. I also still think that a real life meeting in any part of the world would be awesome.

And let me add that Todd's idea is really cool! That would be a great addition. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 06:03 PM
Instructor
Great input guys! All of these ideas are totally great! But how about the students - what would you guys want? smile.gif

QUOTE (Jonas Tamas @ Feb 18 2013, 02:30 PM) *
I'm a new member at GMC, and I am stunned to see such a positive and helpful vibe both from the instructors, and from the students. It is one of the coolest places on the web, for sure.

One of the features I'd like to see, is inviting famous guitarists for chats and Q&A sessions or recording online video-interviews with them. I'm fortunate to know some awesome players who have really kind and positive personalities, like Mattias IA Eklundh, Brett Garsed, Troy Stetina. They will surely like the opportunity to answer the questions of the GMC community and/or share some of their favorite licks via video connection.

I've had the pleasure of meeting both Mr. Eklundh and Mr. Garsed and they seemed like awesome folks aside from being killer players!

+Quote Post
Bas Cuthach
Apr 5 2013, 03:56 AM
Band Members From Metallica biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:36 AM