MickeM
Jun 27 2007, 03:28 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
It's available for $2000 or Euro 1600 wub.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zo0UXB_eqNE

Soundclick clip

Buy one and let me know it it's cool rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jun 27 2007, 03:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 27 2007, 06:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Cool song biggrin.gif Wish I could afford that amp!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 27 2007, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 27 2007, 07:51 PM) *
Cool song biggrin.gif Wish I could afford that amp!

Me too! I've started saving for an Elmwood M60 Modena and amps like that Fender EVH is certainly disturbing my goal of getting one. unsure.gif
I was expecting it to be at least 1000 Euros more expensive but with that pricetag it's not completely out of reach.

And man, I really hope to see EVH back on track soon again. I wish things didn't go permanent on him, he's saying the wierdest stuff and not looking healthy at all. sad.gif
He's got a lot more to give.

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 27 2007, 09:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Man. So expensive biggrin.gif How much is the modena? I couldn't find any price tags for it, seems you have to call in.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 27 2007, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 27 2007, 10:09 PM) *
Man. So expensive biggrin.gif How much is the modena? I couldn't find any price tags for it, seems you have to call in.

Yeah, I talked with them and they used "about" when they said it's pricing. So it's about $3500 or Euro2400
...gosh... no when I watch the numbers I'd almost get two 5150III for that price...

Well, my goal was to find the ultimate amp, so I never ever again have to get a new one. One that lasts for life. Problem is I have to travel quite a bit to get to try one out but from all I hear of it I may not have to.
So rather than getting something else and have to switch I'm set on saving up for this. I'm hoping by this autumn I can have one. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Jul 1 2007, 04:00 AM
GMC:er
That Modena sounds kicking but I do believe you could get that sound a bit cheaper. Mesa Boogie or maybe an old Marshall PLEXI (oops... did I say cheaper!?) laugh.gif

I use the Flextone II which is basically a PodXT with an acoustically matched cabinet already attached. If I spent long enough I'm sure I could dial in a sound damn close to that Modena. I'd make a video and post it if I could play worth a nickel mad.gif And then everyone would tell my how my sound isn't even close unsure.gif

Hehe. Get what you love then love what you got. That's what I always say. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Beginner's Amp & Guitar Gear Guide
My Keeley Blues Driver BD-2 Review
My Line6 Flextone II Review

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 5 2007, 11:30 AM
5150 III demo

5150 III mpIII

If anyone can get their hands on it and test play it, I'd love to see a review!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:48 AM