Line6/yamaha Distributor Problem (helix Lt)
Mertay
Feb 7 2019, 01:42 PM
GMC:er
Writing this for a friend, he been on the phone for hours today. Long story short;

He's been waiting to buy a Helix LT for over a year now, finally gave-up on local stores and decided to order from Thomann (Germany). Turns out Thomann can't send line6 stuff, likely cause line6 is protecting the distributors potential profit here.

So he calls Yamaha Europe (can't e-mail cause websites direct to distributors!), they give him Turkey's main distributors number. They try to find one but can't, when my friend asks whats going on she says Turkey's customs won't let such devices pass!

Should add, there are many Helix users in Turkey who likely bought the product from Thomann before this ban.

I hope someone from line6/Yamaha reads this...

Edit; Called me, on his way now to to get a GT1000.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 7 2019, 03:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've put it on the Facebook group where high level Line6 staff actually participate. Let's see what they say.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 7 2019, 03:06 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 7 2019, 03:39 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 7 2019, 02:06 PM) *
I've put it on the Facebook group where high level Line6 staff actually participate. Let's see what they say.

Thanks! I wrote in on a popular gear forum.

Companies filtering out their customers from other countries is a terrible business model, I remember hardly finding an e-mail to report Boss a gt-1 bug.

Update; I got a reply from the Sr. Director Of Operations and he will send a note to the line6 sales team so its safe to say my voice is heard smile.gif thanks again for the support smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Feb 7 2019, 04:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:20 AM