Racer X, Live
Ian Bushell
Aug 10 2009, 12:35 PM
Instructor
Hey GMC!

Any fans of Paul Gilbert or Racer X should try get their hands on their live DVD!

RACER X LIVE AT THE WHISKEY

Flawless and rocking performance. Inspiring stuff!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Emir Hot
Aug 10 2009, 03:47 PM
Instructor
When was that released? I have an old live album which is great.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 12 2009, 11:10 PM
Lets go fishing!

Awsome, I will definatly get that. I have all of pauls DVD's, and I love the Racer X band biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 13 2009, 11:12 PM
GMC:er
Where did you get it?

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Aug 14 2009, 05:29 PM
Instructor
It was released 2001 I think.

Here is a link

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/...l+Of+A+Doom.htm

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Nov 8 2009, 02:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I love Racer X! My dad actually had me when I was around the age of 6 getting in trouble with school because I wouldn't stop screaming their "Godzilla" cover on the playground and attacking kids because they were supervillians and I was the "superhero". Appearently I called people giant freaks alot.... wink.gif My dad has this DVD I think also and it is indeed great.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 8 2009, 07:33 PM
Seeing this thread reminded me that I forgot to order this Dvd!!. Hahaha

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 17 2009, 02:59 AM
Instructor
The singer is amazing!!

I loved that performance, very straight forward

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
AdamB
Nov 23 2009, 08:00 PM
Awesome, I have some of the old CD's from racer X, tech. diff and second heat. Technical difficulties is a great album, but second heat, whilst the songs are good, the production is the most awful thing ever in the history of awful things, it's recorded really poorly, which is a real shame. Is there a CD version of this performance? I really want a CD of racer X that doesn't sound like it was recorded under water...

-Adam

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Nov 23 2009, 08:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (AdamB @ Nov 23 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Awesome, I have some of the old CD's from racer X, tech. diff and second heat. Technical difficulties is a great album, but second heat, whilst the songs are good, the production is the most awful thing ever in the history of awful things, it's recorded really poorly, which is a real shame. Is there a CD version of this performance? I really want a CD of racer X that doesn't sound like it was recorded under water...

-Adam

Actually a friend of mine told me they might re-record the Superheroes album which would be amazing. It is by far their best!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 23 2009, 09:31 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I found some videos on youtube, great stuff!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 24 2009, 06:49 AM
Amazing as always!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:42 PM