Drei Schuesse Im Leberknoedel, Time to embarres Marcus Siepen a bit
JeroenKole
Aug 1 2008, 02:18 PM
GMC:er
While I was practicing my mind wandered a bit (it tends to do that) and suddenly I recalled watching a certain Blind Guardian video. And after seeing it my respect for BG grew quite a lot.

Drei Schuesse Im Leberknoedel

The video is in german but I think you'll get most of the jokes. smile.gif

Note: I do not claim the responsibility of people having the urge to watch Monty Python's Quest For The Holy Grail after seeing this. wink.gif

@Marcus: You know you had this coming when you made the vid tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Aug 1 2008, 03:59 PM
OMG! EPIC! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Aug 1 2008, 07:51 PM
Instructor
Oh my... we need some english subtitles for this one!!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 1 2008, 08:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Oh man, Metaller TV auf VIVA! Das muss jahre her sein...

This is a spoof with the guys from Blind Guardian and a German VJ called Marcus Kafka for a Metal TV show

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 1 2008, 08:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well well... Metal really DO provoke violence laugh.gif

Awesome ^^ I always like to see bands with their feet well-planted on the earth =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Aug 2 2008, 05:19 PM
Instructor
We need subs for this asap! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 2 2008, 05:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
i can sum up the story line for you guys if you want it...

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 2 2008, 05:42 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
yes please smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Aug 2 2008, 08:39 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Please...I wanna know tongue.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 3 2008, 01:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
Here we go:

Title says: Three shots into the Meatball

A long time ago there was a evil king called Lapsus XII (actually no real number, mispelled to make it funny)
This king reigned over the little Metaller kingdom (Metaller is the name off the show)
The king alone decides which bards are allowed to play, and his decisions were not fair (when he crushes the tapes)

Even though the king's might not accept their tape either, four brave and badly dressed bards brought their music to the king so that he might listen to it. The king refuses to do so until the bards could defeat his underlings in four disciplines because the king wants to be entertained...The king believes that the Bards can never defeat his men and he must never listen to their music.

First task:
The bards have to take on the knight of the corpulency (the fat knight) in an eating contest (Marcus Siepen's Task)
The knight is defeated by the bard and the king is furious about it...

Second Task:
The Bard (Andre Olbrich) battles the knight of synapses in a who-can hear-lou-Death-Metal-the-longer-time contest and wins. Again the king is not amused...

Third Task:
(Thomas Stauch) defeats the knight of the bear-belly in the game of drinking, the bards won!

Fourth Task:
The king was defeated but he still refuses to listen to Blind Guardians music so he challanges (Hansi Kürsch) to a live and death swordfight. In the end victory is with the brave bards and the evil king is slayn.

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 3 2008, 01:40 AM
Thanks a lot mate smile.gif

I'll go rewatch it now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 3 2008, 02:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Haha, thanks a lot ^^
It actually made sense now tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 3 2008, 04:03 AM
QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Aug 1 2008, 01:51 PM) *
Oh my... we need some english subtitles for this one!!!!

well, only part that threw me was why the king was upset after the guy either passed out or died eating beans.

the sword fight was pretty good, and I have seen every 40's swashbuckler out there.

edit: now I have read Zack's description, I realize that I missed more than I thought. I did not think anyone in BG was that fat, now I see it was somebody else. Does not surprise me that they won the drinking contest, they probably are very skilled at that in real life.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 3 2008, 04:08 AM

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 3 2008, 04:46 AM
Learning Roadie
Awesome!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Aug 3 2008, 08:25 AM
Instructor
Hehe... laugh.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Matt23
Aug 3 2008, 08:27 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Thanks for posting. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 3 2008, 09:48 AM
the did a video on the song Mr. Sandman or something like that, dressed up in Drag as WAC's or something like that, and turned into Clowns from hell, as I remember it, let me look it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDFmNgmaEe0

Read the Wikipedia article on them.

here is another...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXD7XCMc-c...feature=related

they are turning into one of my favorites, I knew nothing about them up to he arrival here. But I am pretty out of it, never watch tv and such, others around town may have known more about them here, I expect they did, pretty unique band, bet it was played on the local college radio station KJHK (one of the top 2 college stations in the country btw, and only one control by the students). I should listen that that station, but they play absolutely everything imaginable.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 3 2008, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 3 2008, 12:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 3 2008, 10:48 AM) *

Haha, thanks for sharing biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 3 2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah, Blind Guardians Forgotten Tales album is awesome smile.gif
I've had it for years and put it on all the time biggrin.gif

The Barbara Ann/Long Tall Sally cover and the Spread Your Wings cover is so cool biggrin.gif

Black Chamber is awesome too!!

+Quote Post
Skalde
Aug 3 2008, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Although I am a huge fan of Blind Guardian I didn't know this video.
Thanks for posting.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:42 PM