> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Treydeschamp's Metalcore Training Program
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2012, 07:40 AM
Instructor
wink.gif I will torment you a lot in the near future so, I have to take that off your mind by making you laugh at least laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 23 2012, 12:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm planning to start working on that other lesson today.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2012, 11:45 AM
Instructor
Great Trey smile.gif hit me when you're ready wink.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 24 2012, 05:15 PM
Started working on the lesson yesterday. It feels very awkward. I don't feel very fluid witht the sturmming technique. huh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
becoming a good rhythm guitarist means you must be able to understand grooves, break them down and play them sometimes almost on the spot smile.gif Strumming through all sorts of patterns will have an important role in leading you to the top wink.gif

Work work work! ...and when you think you're done...work some more biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 26 2012, 03:26 PM
So things are looking good with this lesson. I don't want to rush the take though because I want to get it right. Stay tuned wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Take your time amigo wink.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 4 2012, 04:57 PM
Hey Cosmin.

Just wanted to check in with you. It's been a busy week so I haven't been able to record a take but the lesson is coming along nicely.

I'll try to get it to you within the next few days.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2012, 06:11 PM
Instructor
Hola Trey! Sure man, I'm here wink.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 16 2012, 03:41 AM
I'm sorry this has taken so long Cosmin.

So things unexpectedly came up but I'm going to go ahead and give the lesson a shot tomorrow morning.

Expect something then wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2012, 10:44 AM
Instructor
Hey Trey! Yeah, man, I totally know how life swings by and mocks our plans smile.gif take it easy mate, do a thorough job and let me know when you're done smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 10 2012, 05:27 PM
Hey Cosmin, it's been a while. I know I keep pushing this lesson back. At first it was life getting in the way. Now I'm just getting pissed off with the lesson.

I just can't get it down. My timing has gotten better with it but I can get the end right and it's driving me insane.

Is there anyway we can just do a different lesson and maybe come back to this one?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2012, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Howdy Trey, if you feel like it, sure smile.gif Let's do this, but what do you have in mind? I want you to think about one direction which you feel like you need to improve towards and I will pick some good lessons from where you can choose smile.gif I think it's crucial that you like the one you will work on biggrin.gif

let's rock

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 14 2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks Cosmin,

Right now I want to build solid lead playing.

I want to get faster and accurate. wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 15 2012, 09:50 AM
Instructor
Ahoy Trey!

I stumbled upon this lesson, which features great phrasing and tone control smile.gif I think it's a good entry point for lead playing biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/

What do you think?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 15 2012, 03:45 PM
This is completely hilarious to me! laugh.gif

I was recently looking at this lesson a few days ago and actually started learning it. I'm definitely down for learning this one!

My vibrato is kind of......plain, so I'm going to take my time on this one. DEFINITELY not as long as I've been taking though wink.gif

Awesome choice Cosmin.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 16 2012, 09:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 15 2012, 02:45 PM) *
This is completely hilarious to me! laugh.gif

I was recently looking at this lesson a few days ago and actually started learning it. I'm definitely down for learning this one!

My vibrato is kind of......plain, so I'm going to take my time on this one. DEFINITELY not as long as I've been taking though wink.gif

Awesome choice Cosmin.

Very much glad you like it Trey smile.gif This means you will do a hell of a job with it wink.gif Let's rock then, shall we? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 16 2012, 03:12 PM
Ready to do so!

Stay tuned!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 16 2012, 06:46 PM
I must say, this lesson is going well. I feel like I'm getting a very good grasp on this one. It feels so smooth and is sounding fairly fluid.

I think I'll have a take in the next day or so.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 17 2012, 04:36 PM
Instructor
Glad to know mate! smile.gif You know, when you love a piece of music, the dedication you put in the learning effort is multiple times greater wink.gif Please, tell me whenever you don't feel like learning something, ok? We can always find alternatives for things wink.gif

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:32 PM