7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Had My Tracking Chip Installed
Phil66
Feb 22 2021, 09:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well this evening I went to get my Bill Gates Tracking Chip installed, AKA the Covid19 vaccine. I had a choice of the Oxford or the Pfizer and went for Pfizer.

At the moment no side effects, not even a sore arm, I've heard more people say that they felt rough after the Oxford one than the Pfizer.

Anyone else had their first one yet?

Stay safe folks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2021, 10:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm in one of the last rounds out of 12 rounds here, I think, so still a long wait smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 22 2021, 10:42 PM
GMC:er
My parents got their first shot today, a Chinese vaccine is used here.

My mom has a bunch of allergies (cause of that they made her wait in the hospital almost an hour in case anything bad happens) but thankfully no issues till now. They say that the 2.nd shot is the one that really produces the antibodies so I hope 1 month later that will go smooth as well.

Here the order is by age(aside health workers, disabled etc. they got the first row). Currently down to 65 but if the husband/wife is older than 60 they get a shot too since they live together. But as the age will decrease so does the number of people increase thats why I'm not optimistic on getting my shot likely till after summer.

This post has been edited by Mertay: Feb 22 2021, 10:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 23 2021, 02:11 AM
Glad you were able to get it! Here in the states, its' just people 65 and older and front line health workers. The huge winter storms that shut down the middle of the country didn't help things. Some of the vaccine that was in the super cold refridge units went bad evidently. Millions of people were without power or heat or water.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 22 2021, 04:59 PM) *
Well this evening I went to get my Bill Gates Tracking Chip installed, AKA the Covid19 vaccine. I had a choice of the Oxford or the Pfizer and went for Pfizer.

At the moment no side effects, not even a sore arm, I've heard more people say that they felt rough after the Oxford one than the Pfizer.

Stay safe folks.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 23 2021, 05:50 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 22 2021, 11:59 AM) *

Stay safe folks.

Lol tracking chip. They opened up a new tier here in Alaska, or maybe they just added to the 1st tier. We are ahead of the curve up here as far as percentage of population vaccinated. Ranked 1st in the country.
New groups included are.
People 50 and over with a high risk medical condition, which for me, is cancer. I'll try to get that scheduled this week.
Also included in this group are.
People 50 years and over who are an essential worker and must work within 6 feet of others.
PreK–12 and child care education staff.
Most health care workers.
People living or working in congregate settings.
My folks will get their 2nd shot this week. Neither one of them had a negative reaction to the 1st shot. So far, so good.
I lost a former bandmate, longtime, and good friend to Covid last month, he was 63 and had some underlying health issues that contributed to his death. That was a shocker and hit me pretty hard.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Feb 23 2021, 06:19 AM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 23 2021, 06:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 23 2021, 04:50 AM) *
Lol tracking chip. They opened up a new tier here in Alaska, or maybe they just added to the 1st tier.
People 50 and over with a high risk medical condition, which for me, is cancer. I'll try to get that scheduled this week.
Also included in this group are.
People 50 years and over who are an essential worker and must work within 6 feet of others.
PreK–12 and child care education staff.
Most health care workers.
People living or working in congregate settings.
My folks will get their 2nd shot this week. Neither one of them had a negative reaction to the 1st shot. So far, so good.
I lost a former bandmate, longtime, and good friend to Covid last month, he was 63 and had some underlying health issues that contributed to his death. That was a shocker and hit me pretty hard.

Sorry to hear about your friend, stay strong buddy and stay safe.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 23 2021, 06:23 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 22 2021, 08:18 PM) *
Sorry to hear about your friend, stay strong buddy and stay safe.

Thanks, Phil. I'll do that. And you as well.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 2 2021, 11:26 AM
Learning Roadie
My mum and sister have had their 1st shots.

I don't think I'll be scheduled until probably September

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 10 2021, 08:14 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Update: Alaska, the state were I live just opened eligibility for the Covid vaccine to anyone 16 years of age and up.
https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2021/03/1...o-all-alaskans/

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 10 2021, 08:17 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2021, 02:17 AM
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Here it's still 65 and older and teachers/doctors/etc. My aunt and uncle have had one shot each of the double. The rest of us are waiting. Hopefully it will be soon. Lots of old folks in florida as that's the state folks go to after they retire so it was an "at risk" state but so far the bill gates chip is rolling out well smile.gif

In Brazil, the president said the vaccine could turn you in to a gator. so some folks were slow to try it. There is still resistance to it all around the world.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 10 2021, 03:14 AM) *
Update: Alaska, the state were I live just opened eligibility for the Covid vaccine to anyone 16 years of age and up.
https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2021/03/1...o-all-alaskans/

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 11 2021, 01:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think we've only got about 3.7% of people vaccinated here. It's gonna be a long time!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 11 2021, 01:56 PM
I'm happy to see people didn't go all "anti-vaccine" around the world despite internet miss-information.

I read that with the first dose, anti-body producing has very low chance (lesser than 50%) so those who had their first shot shouldn't relax. And even after the second shot mutated viruses still carry a risk.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 11 2021, 02:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 11 2021, 09:43 AM) *
I think we've only got about 3.7% of people vaccinated here. It's gonna be a long time!

3.1% here! It's also gonna to be long. I hope that my Grandma and parents receive get it soon.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 11 2021, 02:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 11 2021, 02:15 PM) *
3.1% here! It's also gonna to be long. I hope that my Grandma and parents receive get it soon.

I hope the same for my parents. My mom is 69 and my dad is 72. They are in good health, but they are getting older of course.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 11 2021, 03:20 PM
My folks have gotten both doses of the Pfizer vacc.
They're both 88 years old.
Zero side effects. Barely even a sore arm.
Onward.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 22 2021, 04:38 PM
My parents got their second shot today.

About a week ago after my brothers wedding my mom had an allergic reaction (nothing serious). And till last week it happened 2 more times, despite staying away from stuff she knows she's allergic to.

We figured it is due to antibody building which I guess started after 3 weeks of the first shot, so for a short while from now on she's going to consume basic stuff like salad, rice, non-tropic fruits etc.

But news from Brazil on the other hand is worrying. They're out of vaccine supply which is terrible but the worst is the mutated virus seems to be hitting harder. A hostital doctor from there said 60% of their patients were between 30 to 50 years old.

I was sure this year the nightmare won't end but hearing this seems I won't have a piece of mind either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 22 2021, 04:58 PM
Instructor
That's really scary Mertay. I've heard about Brazil's mutation. This are really sad news.

The only positive new that I had is that my grandma received her first dosis. She'll get the second one the next month.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 22 2021, 06:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
I've got a text today saying I can book a time for the vaccines. Due to health situation I get to jump up in the line a bit. I'll be getting the Pfizer vaccine on the 12th of April and the second shot on the 6th of May. I hope for the best!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 25 2021, 02:13 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
My folks have had both of their shots now with only very mild reactions. Stacie and I had our 1st round last week. Both of our arms were really sore for about a day and a half and I felt a little off for that same time. After that we were fine. We all had the Pfizer vaccine.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 25 2021, 02:14 AM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 25 2021, 02:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
The sooner we can go back to normal the better smile.gif Even as kind of an extreme introvert I'm starting to get a bit sick of it all!

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:38 AM