Download Festival
liveOASISforever
Jun 15 2013, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
I have never being to Download festival which is held in England and is on this weekend.I would absolutely love to go but unfortunately none of my friends like the music I like. sad.gif

Look at this line up

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 16 2013, 04:40 AM
Instructor
Awesome festival!! We don't have fest like this one here. There are a lot of amazing bands there...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 16 2013, 07:45 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 16 2013, 04:40 AM) *
Awesome festival!! We don't have fest like this one here. There are a lot of amazing bands there...

There is a lot of amazing bands there Gabriel.Only problem is some of the bands are on at the same time and it might be the two bands you want to see most and have to decide which band to see.Now that would be a hard decision.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:46 PM