Some Cool And Exciting News For Me!
OzRob
Jan 25 2011, 08:04 AM
GMC:er
I wasn't going to bother applying but at the last minute submitted an application because I figured, "What the hey? I have nothing to lose." I forgot all about it, then yesterday received an email advising I was selected as a finalist in the "Film and TV" music category for the 2011 APRA Professional Development Awards. biggrin.gif

APRA is the Australian office for music registration and licensing. They hold these awards every two years to recognise and promote up-and-coming talent. Winner will be announced in March.

This is really mind-blowing when I remember I only started this journey into composing 9 months ago. And many of the nominees have been doing it for years and have multiple TV shows and feature films to their credit. I'm honestly happy just to reach this stage! I never expected or even hoped for it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OzRob: Jan 25 2011, 08:10 AM

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:32 PM