2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Wats Dream Guitar
chast
Jul 19 2008, 03:25 AM
Learning Roadie
Talking about the look, definetely this a Zeberus Hydra 1 in Emerald Green

And other guitars I want to have are a Music Man Axis, Music Man Petrucci and a Music Man Lukather biggrin.gif
Some Music Man guitars wink.gif
And I also want to have a Fender in olympic white with a maple neck like this one
So if someone wants to make me happy, I will PM you my address biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jul 19 2008, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
A handcrafted bc rich, based off the mockingbird special, but with an edge pro resceesed tremolo like the gem. I would die for that!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 19 2008, 09:54 AM
Lets go fishing!
Well my PGM really is a dream guitar for me, i cant fault it ! But my ultimate dream guitar is a .....

You guessed it! A 24 fret Gibson Les Custom with hot Di Marzio pickups and a red kill switch tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
Jul 19 2008, 11:06 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 19 2008, 09:54 AM) *
Well my PGM really is a dream guitar for me, i cant fault it ! But my ultimate dream guitar is a .....

You guessed it! A 24 fret Gibson Les Custom with hot Di Marzio pickups and a red kill switch tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

that is the coolist guitar ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 19 2008, 03:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I would like a Jackson RR24 with a custom paint job and some picups to go along with it!
Or even better get signed with Jackson and get my own signature haha

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 19 2008, 06:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
My dream guitar...would be the strat that I now own all beat up and worn out looking like SRV's or Rory Gallagher's, but from my OWN years of playing!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 19 2008, 07:24 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 19 2008, 04:59 PM) *
I would like a Jackson RR24 with a custom paint job and some picups to go along with it!
Or even better get signed with Jackson and get my own signature haha

I guess it will have about the same specifications as this one? Hehe tongue.gif

Neck-Thru Body
25.5” Scale
Alder Body
Maple Neck
Ebony Fingerboard
Locking Nut
42mm Neck Width
Thin U Neck Shape
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Gotoh Tuners
Floyd Rose Bridge
Seymour Duncan Blackout Active p.u.
Finish: BLK w/ Yellow Pinstripe;

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
Fidelman
Jul 20 2008, 12:05 AM
A guitar made entirley out of DiMarzio pickups!

But seriously, i wouldn't know, some weird hybrid between a Carvin DC727 and the neck of an Ibanez RG. With Dimarzios of course!

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jul 20 2008, 09:31 AM
All the specs of the Ibanez e-gen, but with a tonezone in the neck and an Evo2 in the bridge. also a kill-switch would be nice, and maybe change the colouring to be a bit mroe....subtle. smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 20 2008, 09:36 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
A Les Paul or a Jem

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jul 20 2008, 09:44 AM
Stevie's original number one.... I'm really planning on getting it when im older but IDK how.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jul 20 2008, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Gibson Les Paul Custom (black with white binding, my ultimate dream guitar!)
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez Jem 7-string
Fender Custom Strat

then some Schecters and we are all set! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 20 2008, 12:08 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Jul 20 2008, 11:23 AM) *
Gibson Les Paul Custom (black with white binding, my ultimate dream guitar!)

I would like the same guitar but white with black biggrin.gif:D

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
Jul 20 2008, 11:35 PM
I would LOVE and I mean LOVE to have this guitar:

But I never will, and no one will apart from Kirk Hammett, since he owns the copyrights for the design. sad.gif

My other dream guitar is the ESP KH-2 Kirk Hammett Signature which costs £1800!!

--------------------

Signature Made By Spleeny

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift "

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 21 2008, 12:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
A blue artistic-striped or Sienna Sunburst colored Gibson Les Paul, or an Ibanez of some kind...
I don't really have a "OOOOH!" guitar. I just see one, and go "Whoa..." and then I see another one and go "Whoa..." and then I see third one and go "Whoa..." and about that point, I've forgotten all about the first one tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:14 AM