Mod. Pls Read - Any Way I Can Get Help With Tabs On Gmc?
buttmonk
Jun 24 2008, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

Is there a way I can get help on this forum for working out a small section of a tab for a song that is under copyright? I assume that I can't post anything that might be copyrighted and I don't want to get Kris into trouble...but I wanna check in case there is a way cos I am currently pulling my hair out with something...smile.gif Fully prepared that the answer to this is "no".

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 24 2008, 08:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'm not quite sure what you are asking.....Are you asking if you can ask for help tabbing out a song? If so that's fine, You just cant actually post the song or anything like that.

Or are you asking if you can post a section of a tab and then ask how to work it out or play it? That's fine as well, I don't believe that would be breaking any copyrights and it wouldn't be getting Kris into any trouble either.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
buttmonk
Jun 24 2008, 08:18 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 24 2008, 10:13 PM) *
I'm not quite sure what you are asking.....Are you asking if you can ask for help tabbing out a song? If so that's fine, You just cant actually post the song or anything like that.

Or are you asking if you can post a section of a tab and then ask how to work it out or play it? That's fine as well, I don't believe that would be breaking any copyrights and it wouldn't be getting Kris into any trouble either.

Ideally I'd like to post my incorrect tab for the small section of a track which I am stuck on an then have someone far more talented than I correct it, I am talking about maybe 10 chords here....

This post has been edited by buttmonk: Jun 24 2008, 08:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 24 2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, that is fine. That doesnt break any copyrights because it's your interpretation of the song, That's ok smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 24 2008, 09:13 PM
Instructor
Post it then so we can try to help man smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 24 2008, 11:42 PM
Just to make sure, Just PM Me the tabs you are gonna put it up, And I'll double check everything with it.

+Quote Post
buttmonk
Jun 26 2008, 08:03 AM
Created a thread for this over on the Bands and Artists forum, guess that is the most appropriate place.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0#entry217837

Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:36 PM