> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Jeff Lynd's Temple Of Musical Healing
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2012, 12:39 PM
Instructor
Howdy man!

smile.gif let's take things step by step and make this journey as beautiful as it should be wink.gif ok?

First things first - how much time can you dedicate to guitar playing? I wouldn't want to cram up your program and all, as I believe that due to the recent events you got a lot of stuff to recuperate.

let's rock!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 23 2012, 01:55 PM
GMC:er
Hi Cosmin my Master!

What a topic! tongue.gif thanks!

Yeah, I think too there's many things what I lost.
I' would like to dedicate on a week two days/ one or two hours daily. (I go regularly to rehabilitation, because of my left hand)

ooohh, just read about you and I understand the "neighbor" smile.gif what a small world. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 24 2012, 01:34 PM
Instructor
Alrighty man! So you got 2 days a week and 2 hrs/ day.

smile.gif

How about starting to work on some beginner style rhythm lessons? They will work wonders for your body as a whole and get you ready for the next level smile.gif

Taking things easy and making this journey as fun as possible, will help out big time smile.gif

I was thinking about these: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search/be...esson=2;forum=1

They are a very good starting point smile.gif

what say you neighbor?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 24 2012, 04:39 PM
okdoki! rolleyes.gif

and Thanks Cosmin!

So let's get start the first lessons, I guess.
I' do very slowly I promises! smile.gif

I wondering, how much time is it possible to learn this?

Jeff
your neighbour biggrin.gif

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 25 2012, 07:43 PM
Instructor
Hey man! They are not too difficult, so I don't think they will take such a big time toll on you - BUT they will do a lot of good in getting you back in playing shape wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 25 2012, 08:21 PM
Hey Cosmin Master!

On the beginning it's hard for me, because I don't remember of any picking technique either. rolleyes.gif
But, I'll try as I just can.

One question Cosmin, is there any other stuff to practicing a good picking techniques? I know because I found here a lot of videos but do know which one have to use / practice.

Thanks!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 26 2012, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Good morning man smile.gif for picking, I would recommend taking a look at this one: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Picking-Hand-Basics/

It will take you through the rhythmic subdivisions and it will also train your right hand for alternate picking wink.gif

What say you?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 26 2012, 12:46 PM
Hi Cosmin!

Sounds good! smile.gif

I'm in, so I'll check your suggested link (picking basic) and after than just I starting to learn the first lesson of the "Beginner Corner, open chords 1."

Thanks!
(and also thanks for your lot of patience rolleyes.gif )

see ya.

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2012, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Man, you got nothing to thank me for smile.gif you will be the one doing the tasks wink.gif focus and determination will get you through biggrin.gif I'm just here to push a little wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 29 2012, 12:46 PM
Hi Cosmin!

I started it, to practice the lessons and in parallel with Ben lesson of picking, which very useful.

Because of the good the lessons that it goes very slowly, I have need now a lot practicing while I am good enough playing continuously.

Difficulties: to keep the rhythm and to change between the chords, so just a basics smile.gif

I think there's no question now, I have to practice again an again ... smile.gif

I was funny, that video, because I was post a feedback already,but I do not remember. I had been already there. laugh.gif

bye

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2012, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Howdy bro - take your time smile.gif and don't rush ok? When you can record, let me know and we'll see where you're at wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jun 30 2012, 11:33 PM
OK, I rush nothing! happy.gif

Now, I primarily practicing Ben's picking lesson and focusing on the alternate picking.
I have a very good feeling about because, step by step I started feeling it that till now did not. I think you would call this a rhythm. wink.gif (or something like that)

The open chord', which is truly simple for me a little bit harder, the changing between two chords especially G from C make me crazy. huh.gif

What kind of device is needed for recording? I mean, need a camera + good sound card? Never ever recorded anything.
What you suggest? What you use?

I started being excited, because of the recording. biggrin.gif

Jeff

The weather went mad here 38 degrees, I have more time in my room now to practice, absurdity to remain outside.

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2012, 09:03 AM
Instructor
Howdy man!

well, in order to record, you need a video camera and a DAW - a software where you can record guitars, write drums, mix, arrange and such.

I have a little video for you, explaining how to do things in this direction wink.gif take a look and tell me if you need anything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Kh2LB7K_E&feature=plcp

For starters, you can always use just the camera to record both video and audio!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 8 2012, 06:43 PM
Hey Cosmin!

First,I not lost just I started working again.. huuuh.. blink.gif
Right now, I practicing Bear and Ben's lessons too and I don't know what is say, I believed it this will be an easy thing.
and the details ..
The triplets it's hard man, sometime fine but when I lose the rhythm.. screw it up totally, I do not know why, but easier way to play normal speed than when I slowing down.
The opening chords, hmm.. as I said it, changing from C and any other chord ... my hand gets jammed sometimes biggrin.gif

I have to buy a camera, by the way smile.gif thanks to the video, it's help me a lot.

Cheers
Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2012, 02:12 PM
Instructor
Ahoy Laszlo smile.gif well, I am most certain that you will overcome everything with patience and focus while practicing slowly.

Anyway, when you get the cam, it will be a lot easier to work together wink.gif

You got your hands full with practicing, so I'll let you get to it. In the mean time, if there's anything you can't tackle, just let me know.
Oh, about the subdivisions in Ben's lesson biggrin.gif You know, there's another way in which you can grasp the subdivisions before playing them on the guitar.

Try using your right and left hand to drum on the table or on your knees while listening to the lesson - try to imitate the subdivisions by simply using your hands smile.gif Hope I am clear enough biggrin.gif Am I?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 9 2012, 05:56 PM
.. Evening Cosmin!

I think I clearly understated, but we'll see because, I give it a try right now. smile.gif

The other "project" biggrin.gif I searching for the best camera, there's many crazy cam what a find.
Actually, Gab suggested Logitech 9000 cam which is looks awesome.
I'm curious, what kind of cam are you using?

see ya!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2012, 07:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeff Lynd @ Jul 9 2012, 04:56 PM) *
.. Evening Cosmin!

I think I clearly understated, but we'll see because, I give it a try right now. smile.gif

The other "project" biggrin.gif I searching for the best camera, there's many crazy cam what a find.
Actually, Gab suggested Logitech 9000 cam which is looks awesome.
I'm curious, what kind of cam are you using?

see ya!

I am using a Nikon D3100 photocamera, with which I am shooting my lessons but for the v chat, I use the Microsoft Lifecam which does the job for me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 22 2012, 02:46 PM
Hola Cosmin!

Sorry, I' slightly lost, unfortunately my free time decreased a little, I only have Sunday or Saturday for learning, practicing because of my job.
Because of that I'm disappointed sad.gif that's mean It just take's more time and I'll learn more slowly .. bloody slowly ohmy.gif it's not the best for my soul because I decided it, that I wan to spend a week two times 2h.
anyway
I would like to prepare a video soon, will be any kind. (I would need your feedback)

bye
Hope see you soon..
Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2012, 08:26 PM
Instructor
Howdy man! smile.gif

Take it easy, ok? Life usually mocks our plans but, it's up to us to make life turn our way, aye? wink.gif

Let's take it easy and advance slowly but surely - I am waiting for your video smile.gif

Otherwise, how's life so far? Have you managed to get a grip on things as they were before?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 22 2012, 10:00 PM
my life?
oohh man.

My boss has a lot of expectation from me, my family has a lot of expectation and myself has a lot of expectation.
They just does not understand it, I'm not exactly same as before, because I lost many of mine memory's, lost a few feelings about things which I love it before.
Totally chaos..

My friends said I' changed a lot from my accident.

The only thing which I really know it is, I love music I love (I would) playing on my guitars.
Don't know why, but these feeling stronger like before ever.

now back to practice smile.gif
Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:08 AM