Jason Becker Movie
wollace03
Jan 29 2013, 08:14 PM
GMC:er
has anybody of you seen the jason becker movie "not dead yet?"
http://www.jasonbeckermovie.com/

he was such an incredible player and I only saw bits of the movie and I really wanna watch the whole film, so I was just wondering if any of you has already seen it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
sammetal92
Jan 29 2013, 08:26 PM
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 29 2013, 07:14 PM) *
has anybody of you seen the jason becker movie "not dead yet?"
http://www.jasonbeckermovie.com/

he was such an incredible player and I only saw bits of the movie and I really wanna watch the whole film, so I was just wondering if any of you has already seen it.

Jason Becker is my idol smile.gif I've never ever been more inspired by anybody else. I have pictures of him in my room and whenever I'm frustrated or upset, I just look at him and he's smiling back at me and it just gives me that little spark that motivates me again smile.gif I know all this sounds weird, but he's been a real support for me in my life. I've known about him for quite some time now, the moment that documentary was released, I got it and I've already watched it like 130 times and it never stops inspiring me in one way or the other smile.gif

Oh, and also, I think the title for the documentary isn't correct, it should be "Never gonna die", as it sounds more suitable smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by sammetal92: Jan 29 2013, 08:33 PM

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2013, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Not this one, so thanks for the reminder man smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 30 2013, 09:33 AM
Learning Roadie
It's an incredibly moving documentary.

The amazing thing is it doesn't leave you upset, even though you can be thinking of how he was robbed of so much at such a young age, the way he has dealt with it and carried on leaves you inspired and motivated.

If there is one person in this world who could tell you to man up and just get on with it, it's him!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 30 2013, 02:11 PM
Instructor
no, I don't but I've just seen the trailer and xdkflmldskmfl I have a mix of shiver, emotion, happiness and sadness. Mixed feelings.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 30 2013, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 30 2013, 02:11 PM) *
no, I don't but I've just seen the trailer and xdkflmldskmfl I have a mix of shiver, emotion, happiness and sadness. Mixed feelings.

same here..... I had all kinds of emotions watching the trailer.... I really have to get the full movie.

Everytime I see an old video from jason becker I wonder what unearthly guitar player he would have become if he would still be able to play the guitar....

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 31 2013, 03:01 PM
i have seen it, and i have to say that, his life seems so unrealistic like something out of a movie.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:42 PM