> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Green Day - When I Come Around, Green Day - When I Come Around
Grade
Green Day - When I Come Around
1. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7. [ 3 ] ** [50.00%]
8. [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
9. [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
10. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6

Fingerspasm
Aug 23 2010, 11:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Here is the original lesson. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Green-...-I-Come-Around/

I used a strat I built with Fender licensed parts.

One problem I ran into that had me scratching my head was the beginning starts out with the guitar and no backing track so I had to figure out how to start out in time with a backing track that did not start until after the guitar.

I also used my own backing track and there is no other guitar other than mine. I know that rules so that on cover tracks you can have the instructors guitar in the track down low since the instructor is not allowed to give out backing tracks on copyrighted cover songs. Anyway here it is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Aug 28 2010, 07:14 PM

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:36 PM