2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Gmc Instructor - Denes Nagy, My great buddy, and a great guitarist
Zsolt Galambos
Sep 16 2010, 01:28 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Hey GMC-ers!

I'm very happy to introduce you my buddy, Denes Nagy, who is an awesome guitarist despite his young age!

Here are few vids of him playing:

Hey man, can you tell us something about your influences, and how you became a guiarist?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Sep 16 2010, 01:36 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Very expressive and skilled! Welcome man!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 01:39 PM
GMC:er
Hi Zsolt and everyone at GMC!

First of all I'd like to thank you for introducing me.

My first influences were the first Zeppelin record and Jimi Hendrix when I was 10. And one year latet, I saw Tibor Tátrai, a well known blues guitarist in Hungary. That's when I decided to become a guitarplayer. I was 11 then.

My style is based around blues and rock. Some of my influences include: Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Zakk Wylde, Philip Sayce and Slash.

Thank you very much, Sergio!!

QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Sep 16 2010, 12:36 PM) *
Very expressive and skilled! Welcome man!!!

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Sep 16 2010, 01:43 PM
That's great!

You're a respected guitarist. Can you say something about your bands?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 01:46 PM
Well, I play in many bands at the time, mostly in cover bands. My main band is a Zeppelin cover band, and I play in an AC/DC, and in a Guns N' Roses cover band, too. I have personal projects as well.

QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Sep 16 2010, 12:43 PM) *
That's great!

You're a respected guitarist. Can you say something about your bands?

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Sep 16 2010, 01:49 PM
I've attended some of your gigs, and I can tell you you've blown my head off on every show! All the musicians are highly skilled in your Zeppelin cover band, can you tell us something about that band, and your personal project as well?

QUOTE (Denes Nagy @ Sep 16 2010, 02:46 PM) *
Well, I play in many bands at the time, mostly in cover bands. My main band is a Zeppelin cover band, and I play in an AC/DC, and in a Guns N' Roses cover band, too. I have personal projects as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Sep 16 2010, 01:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Denes..... I am really looking forward to your lessons those 2 videos inspired me ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 02:03 PM
smile.gif
In my Zeppelin band, the singer is my girlfriend smile.gif, and the drummer is a crazy guy! The bass player and the pianist are from the same school where I now study (Kőbányai Zenei Stúdió, a musical institute in Budapest)! That's a cover band, not a tribute. We have a manager, who is organising tour for us in Europe.

I have a personal project with my girlfriend (that's an acoustic), and the othen is called Jackflash. Jackflash is a real rock n' roll band. We wrote song in the style of Slash's Snakepit for example.

QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Sep 16 2010, 12:49 PM) *
I've attended some of your gigs, and I can tell you you've blown my head off on every show! All the musicians are highly skilled in your Zeppelin cover band, can you tell us something about that band, and your personal project as well?

Thank you man! They are coming soon!

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Sep 16 2010, 12:50 PM) *
Welcome to GMC Denes..... I am really looking forward to your lessons those 2 videos inspired me ...

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 16 2010, 02:04 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Awesome stuff, welcome Denes! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Sep 16 2010, 02:05 PM
So many bands, man smile.gif

I've seen your gear, it's mindblowing! Can you tell us something about it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 02:14 PM
Thank You Chris!

QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 16 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Awesome stuff, welcome Denes! biggrin.gif

I use Orange Rockerverb 100 amp on gigs with orange 4x12 cabs. I have a 1986 Fender Stratocaster and an Orville Les Paul Gold Top (that's a Japanese guitar). I love the Orville because it's a Gibson quality in my opinion. My Stratocaster is a Japanese guitar too, I bought it 6 years ago. I really love them! I don't use many effects, I use the Orange's overdrive and a Cry Baby.

QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Sep 16 2010, 01:05 PM) *
So many bands, man smile.gif

I've seen your gear, it's mindblowing! Can you tell us something about it?
cool.gif

This post has been edited by Denes Nagy: Sep 16 2010, 02:16 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 16 2010, 02:17 PM
GMC Founder
Love your chops Denes - they are really smooth yet rock:ish. Very much looking forward to your lessons!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 02:26 PM
Thank You Kristofer!!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 16 2010, 01:17 PM) *
Love your chops Denes - they are really smooth yet rock:ish. Very much looking forward to your lessons!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Sep 16 2010, 03:11 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Denes smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 16 2010, 03:30 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC! Say, are you Matés brother, or is the name just a coincidence? Great videos by the way, please be sure to do some easier lessons (around level 4) as well!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Sep 16 2010, 04:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Denes,
Great expression while playing.Btw,are you Mate's brother?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 16 2010, 04:16 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Great playing! Welcome Denes smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Sep 16 2010, 06:08 PM
Beginner Instructor
Welcome Denes! I look forward to seeing your lessons. I really enjoyed the two videos in this thread. Great playing!

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Sep 16 2010, 07:28 PM
Yes I'm! smile.gif Mate is my sweet brother!:)

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 16 2010, 02:30 PM) *
Welcome to GMC! Say, are you Matés brother, or is the name just a coincidence? Great videos by the way, please be sure to do some easier lessons (around level 4) as well!

Thank you man!!

QUOTE (Bear Rose @ Sep 16 2010, 05:08 PM) *
Welcome Denes! I look forward to seeing your lessons. I really enjoyed the two videos in this thread. Great playing!

Yes, I'm the brother!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Vaidya @ Sep 16 2010, 03:12 PM) *
Hey Denes,
Great expression while playing.Btw,are you Mate's brother?

Thank You very much!!

QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Sep 16 2010, 02:11 PM) *
Welcome to GMC Denes smile.gif

This post has been edited by Denes Nagy: Sep 16 2010, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 16 2010, 07:29 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome, great playing smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:58 PM