6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Chester Bennington Tribute Collab
Sensible Jones
Aug 29 2017, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Here's the Bass:-
https://soundcloud.com/neilwaller/cb-collab-bass-nbt

Now to try and get those Vocals high enough!!
ohmy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 30 2017, 01:25 PM
Instructor
Nice Lemmy style bass tone! Thanks SJ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 31 2017, 03:05 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I wonder if Kris would add some of his vocals to this one?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 31 2017, 04:39 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 30 2017, 01:25 PM) *
Nice Lemmy style bass tone! Thanks SJ! smile.gif

Glad you like it Gab!!
biggrin.gif

Should have Vocals done tonight or tomorrow for sure! It's taking a while to get a Take that I'm happy with right through! I keep not quite hitting just one or two notes each time or fluffing the phrasing!! Now I remember why I had a Vocalist in whichever Band I was in!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Aug 31 2017, 04:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 31 2017, 08:15 PM
Did you see my lyrics HERE Mr Jones?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 31 2017, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 31 2017, 08:15 PM) *
Did you see my lyrics HERE Mr Jones?

I certainly did Phil. I think they scan well as a Rap part to my ear!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 31 2017, 10:12 PM
That would work. In my head I was thinking of the chorus in "In The End".

I wonder if the rap could overlay the same lyrics being sung in that chorus style? Maybe Gab could put the rap in the mix so it starts later than the singing but finishes with the word "dead" at the same time?

I couldn't do it though I'm afraid. I have asked Kris if he'll do some loud vocals for us though wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Sep 1 2017, 07:28 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
creesenator
Sep 1 2017, 07:02 AM
Learning Apprentice Playe
I am new to GMC. Wanted to take part in these going forward. How soon does this one end? and will when the next one start?

Trying to follow this. For the guitar part do we just submit a video of us playing the lesson Gab did on Linkin Park? -https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Linkin-Park-Style/

or do we come up with our own variation(s)?

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 1 2017, 07:26 AM
Hello Creesenator,

Great to see you in here, you are very welcome smile.gif

For the Guitar part you can do anything, I recorded the same intro and then an intro in a different part of the neck. You can submit a solo, even one single note if it feels good to you. If you want to do vocals you can, keyboards, anything.

Maybe check out some of the other collabs HERE

Enjoy it buddy

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Sep 1 2017, 08:05 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 1 2017, 04:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (creesenator @ Sep 1 2017, 03:02 AM) *
I am new to GMC. Wanted to take part in these going forward. How soon does this one end? and will when the next one start?

Trying to follow this. For the guitar part do we just submit a video of us playing the lesson Gab did on Linkin Park? -https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Linkin-Park-Style/

or do we come up with our own variation(s)?

Hi mate! It would be awesome to have you on this one!! You can do whatever you want! You can play the guitar rhythms shared in the lesson, or record your own solos and arrangements. I'll start mixing this one on Monday so feel free to share your files during the weekend or even on Monday!

What do you think? Is it possible?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
creesenator
Sep 1 2017, 06:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Playe
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 1 2017, 03:35 PM) *
Hi mate! It would be awesome to have you on this one!! You can do whatever you want! You can play the guitar rhythms shared in the lesson, or record your own solos and arrangements. I'll start mixing this one on Monday so feel free to share your files during the weekend or even on Monday!

What do you think? Is it possible?

I am heading out of town for the weekend. I will pass on this one and get in on the next for sure. Looks like great fun.

How often do these collaborations happen.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 1 2017, 07:56 PM
There is usually one running at all times. The only downtime is when Gab is doing the video and sound mix. Once the video is released, another one is usually up and running in a day or two smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 3 2017, 05:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (creesenator @ Sep 1 2017, 02:40 PM) *
I am heading out of town for the weekend. I will pass on this one and get in on the next for sure. Looks like great fun.

How often do these collaborations happen.

Ok! I'll open a new one this week. Stay tuned! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 3 2017, 08:35 PM
Will have my finished files up for you tomorrow Gab!
Forgot I was away again this weekend!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 4 2017, 07:46 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 31 2017, 11:12 PM) *
I couldn't do it though I'm afraid. I have asked Kris if he'll do some loud vocals for us though wink.gif

Thanks for the invitation mate! I am stilly too sucky to deliver anything sounding even close to decent in such short amount of time... I generally need to have a few weeks of lighter schedule to prepare and record a collab take.

Still very much looking forward to see how this one turns out though! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 4 2017, 02:04 PM
Bass:-

Intro:-

Rhythm Guitar:-

Vocal Audio and Video coming soon!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 4 2017, 02:28 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot SJ!! Please share the final lyrics too with your vocal takes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 4 2017, 03:27 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 4 2017, 02:28 PM) *
Thanks a lot SJ!! Please share the final lyrics too with your vocal takes.

Will do Gab!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 4 2017, 09:12 PM
Don't know why but I can't hear anything from the videos Mr Jones, Even if I go to YT but I can hear all other videos. sad.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 5 2017, 12:26 AM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 4 2017, 09:12 PM) *
Don't know why but I can't hear anything from the videos Mr Jones, Even if I go to YT but I can hear all other videos. sad.gif

Ah, they are Vid only files, just for the Colab, for Gab's mix. The Audio is in the Soundcloud files.
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:51 PM