Gmc Creator
daman23
Jun 17 2011, 11:43 PM
GMC:er
Sorry if you might laugh but who created this website, I havent found out? And were is he from? Or is it a bunch of instructors who own it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Gary
Jun 17 2011, 11:48 PM
QUOTE (daman23 @ Jun 17 2011, 11:43 PM) *
Sorry if you might laugh but who created this website, I havent found out? And were is he from? Or is it a bunch of instructors who own it?

Crazy SWEDE dude named Kristoper Dahl is responsible for GMC. Find info here:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Kristofer-Dahl/

Cheers
Gary

EDIT...oops.. I realized I screwed up Kris's nationality and came back to correct, thanks to others for pointing it out.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gary: Jun 18 2011, 12:36 AM

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 17 2011, 11:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
I don't think anyone would laugh, it's a good question. Kristofer Dahl, from Sweden smile.gif I doubt he created it all on his own, but I'm sure he will answer your question himself wink.gif

+Quote Post
daman23
Jun 17 2011, 11:53 PM
QUOTE (Gary @ Jun 17 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Crazy Swiss dude named Kristoper Dahl is responsible for GMC. Find info here:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Kristofer-Dahl/

Cheers
Gary

Aha he is swedish, not swiss then

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2011, 08:43 AM
GMC Founder
I lived in Switzerland for two years so it's not that wrong!

Yes I started GMC and I am responsible for most of the things you see here (be gentle with me..!) - of course I have been lucky to be able to hire some very skilled designers and developers as the site grew.

These people, and even more importantly the GMC community (=you guys) have then influenced the direction the site has taken!

Nowadays I would say that the best ideas/tweaks come from GMC students and instructors.

Thanks for showing interest! =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 18 2011, 08:50 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 18 2011, 07:43 AM) *
I lived in Switzerland for two years so it's not that wrong!

Yes I started GMC and I am responsible for most of the things you see here (be gentle with me..!) - of course I have been lucky to be able to hire some very skilled designers and developers as the site grew.

These people, and even more importantly the GMC community (=you guys) have then influenced the direction the site has taken!

Nowadays I would say that the best ideas/tweaks come from GMC students and instructors.

Thanks for showing interest! =)

but if you are member nr 2 who is number 1 ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2011, 08:51 AM
GMC Founder
Very relevant question, I'd like to hear some theories about that..! Before I reveal the truth

--------------------

+Quote Post
velci
Jun 18 2011, 09:32 AM
Learning Roadie
Usain Bolt??

--------------------

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 18 2011, 10:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 18 2011, 10:51 AM) *
Very relevant question, I'd like to hear some theories about that..! Before I reveal the truth

Some kind of test account?

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 18 2011, 11:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jun 17 2011, 11:49 PM) *
I doubt he created it all on his own, but I'm sure he will answer your question himself wink.gif

No.. I think we all know he created alongside the Devil himself... he is Member No 1..... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 18 2011, 11:13 AM
Tone Seeker
Maybe the moustache guy from Kris early videos. With the hot sweatband happy.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jun 18 2011, 11:16 AM

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 18 2011, 11:20 AM
Is it some A.I system like Skynet bent on wiping out all guitarist imperfections???
Or or or a Matrix System Operator controlling this fake reality of music???

Seriously thou... I'm assuming it was just a test account?

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 18 2011, 11:22 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 18 2011, 06:07 AM) *
No.. I think we all know he created alongside the Devil himself... he is Member No 1..... ph34r.gif

I must build with this. smile.gif Kris is like that great blues player who was walking down through an old abandoned neighborhood on dark night. He was drunk off the music in his head and next thing he knows he woke up down by the old train station, covered in mud and broken guitar stings. He slowly looks up and see a man with what looks to be a guitar and a black cloak. He turns to Kris and says "You will be the shepherd and all will flock to you" . Not knowing what this ment at the time he just pondered and made some youtube videos. Next thing he knew he was getting hits and some theoretical dollars. So he began wondering and working on a dream. A dream to bring all the musicians in the world together to live, learn, and laugh. And then one day GMC.net was born!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2011, 11:26 AM
GMC Founder
Keep it coming biggrin.gif we're getting closer!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 18 2011, 11:43 AM
If...

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo....php?showuser=2

shows up as Kristofer Dahl, then... drum roll please! da daa daarr daa daaa darrrr daaaaaaaaa

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo....php?showuser=1

It's GMC!
GMC created itself!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 18 2011, 12:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Webadmin who created the forum tongue.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 18 2011, 12:20 PM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jun 18 2011, 11:04 AM) *
Webadmin who created the forum tongue.gif

hhmm its a mystery

--------------------

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 18 2011, 02:22 PM
b string is nr 3, toto nr 4, tank nr 5 .......I am nr 7293.
But nr 1 redirect to the forum itself

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 19 2011, 12:37 AM
Learning Roadie
Is Maria the first member?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 19 2011, 01:42 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Everything Kris says is a lie! We all know Mr. Guitartube had the site usurped from him, thus why he is so weird..... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:55 PM