Robben Ford, Jazz Cafe - Camden, UK
FilipofCroatia
Jul 15 2009, 08:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Anybody else going?

Its only £25 standing tickets - i think great value for money - it should be real good in a small venue like the Jazz Cafe.

I am having problems booking this because i lost my DAMN debit card yesterday. And i cannot book with parents card because they would need to be there to collect the tickets with their card. No way am i taking my mother to this gig biggrin.gif

I hope to sort something out soon on this as i reaaaaaally want to be there!

Filip

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
sted
Jul 15 2009, 08:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll bet jonesy will be going, he goes to everything else down there!! Poor Jesse, if he reads this post he wont be happy, he loves Robben ford!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jul 15 2009, 08:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
Credit Crisis update: My friend is doing the honorable thing and paying for us all instead...... RESULT!

Ok, i will be there 100%, if any other GMC'ers head down let me know

Happy 1000th post Sted wink.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 15 2009, 09:35 PM
Instructor
I might go. Already seen him twice

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jul 17 2009, 06:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
Kool Emir

If you head down drop a message on the forum smile.gif

Should b good

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 18 2009, 01:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (sted @ Jul 15 2009, 08:15 PM) *
I'll bet jonesy will be going, he goes to everything else down there!! Poor Jesse, if he reads this post he wont be happy, he loves Robben ford!!

Unfortunately I can't make it!!!
sad.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jul 19 2009, 06:00 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi

Jonesy, not meaning to rub it in, but the show was epic - i was standing within touching distance of Robben. He played a lot of new tunes and a few oldies....

The atmosphere was amazing - real intimate kind of vibe. I came out of the gig really hyped up....

Brilliant!

Robben rox

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jul 19 2009, 09:25 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

sad.gif

Why doesn't he come to Holland.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 19 2009, 12:15 PM
QUOTE (FilipofCroatia @ Jul 19 2009, 06:00 AM) *
Hi

Jonesy, not meaning to rub it in, but the show was epic - i was standing within touching distance of Robben. He played a lot of new tunes and a few oldies....

The atmosphere was amazing - real intimate kind of vibe. I came out of the gig really hyped up....

Brilliant!

Robben rox

Hahaha!! biggrin.gif
It's not rubbing it in!!!

I have seen him before, but I would have loved to have seen that last night, I love the Jazz Cafe as a venue!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 19 2009, 12:38 PM
Instructor
I missed it as well smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jul 19 2009, 02:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ouch - you may notice that post was made at 6am - the time i stumbled home.

Not sure my post made much sense lol

That was a quality gig, even my friends loved it smile.gif

I feel inspired for a lifetime

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 20 2009, 01:22 PM
Instructor
Glad to hear you went at the end Filip. Robben Ford is great, I would definitely go see him anytime smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:24 PM