Archetype Gojira Vs Nolly 5150type Ampsim Comparison
Mertay
Sep 23 2021, 10:50 AM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2021, 03:56 AM
Cool comparison! Here is archtype plini vs nolly. They start with some crazy downtune bit it gets better after that.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Sep 23 2021, 05:50 AM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Sep 25 2021, 01:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Mertay @ Sep 23 2021, 05:50 AM) *

I’ve been messing with all the trials and found that the Gojira Vst is the one I’ll go for. It’s got the heaviest amp and the clean amp is superb. The best clean amp vst the offer is Plini! I love the clean tone it has. I may grab that one later down the line.

The one thing that’s so nice are the delay/reverb and stomp boxes. They are so real sounding. Nothing abrasive which is usually what I get from vst. Now I’ve been MIA since 2016 and technology sure has changed. Wow

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 25 2021, 10:16 PM
Welcome back!! Great to see you in the forums again smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Jim S. @ Sep 25 2021, 08:00 AM) *
I’ve been messing with all the trials and found that the Gojira Vst is the one I’ll go for. It’s got the heaviest amp and the clean amp is superb. The best clean amp vst the offer is Plini! I love the clean tone it has. I may grab that one later down the line.

The one thing that’s so nice are the delay/reverb and stomp boxes. They are so real sounding. Nothing abrasive which is usually what I get from vst. Now I’ve been MIA since 2016 and technology sure has changed. Wow

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Sep 26 2021, 02:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 25 2021, 05:16 PM) *
Welcome back!! Great to see you in the forums again smile.gif

Todd

It’s nice to be back. I’m immersed in a nice lesson, my gear is coming together and it feels so good to be playing again! The electric guitar is such an outlet for me

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 27 2021, 01:13 AM
Its great to have you in the forums!! Drop me a line when you put up a new REC as I'd love to check it out! Also, I hope you join in on our next collab once we get it rolling smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Jim S. @ Sep 26 2021, 09:56 AM) *
It’s nice to be back. I’m immersed in a nice lesson, my gear is coming together and it feels so good to be playing again! The electric guitar is such an outlet for me

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 27 2021, 08:06 AM
QUOTE (Jim S. @ Sep 25 2021, 12:00 PM) *

Gab. made some really nice Plini presets if you're still running the demo, I didn't bookmark the topic to find it but reach him I'm sure he'll help

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:16 AM